Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
I feel exactly the way you do. Call me silly but I feel like Fellaini has even more to offer than this. Somehow, in a team full of stars he'd be very good squad addition helping us get through some of the messier fixtures/cup games etc.

I also disliked him at Everton which is why I love him at United. I love the fact that one of our players can be annoying to the opponent.

Lastly, as a squad an important aspect of him is his commitments. You can tell he just gives it his all which is very important. Take for example Di maria -- abundance of talent and obviously considered a higher caliber player than Fellaini but which one is more useful in a squad? The Di Maria of the last half of last season or a Fellaini as a squad member in form.
Add me to this crazy bunch.

eggwithsideburns

One thing I like about him is his mental strength, I think he has a winning mentality and that is important.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
He has been very effective, but the fecking idiot will surely and deservedly pick up a 3 game ban

NinjaFletch

It's absolutely incredible that Sky are just completely denying that Huth had any part in that whatsoever.

Retrospective bans for the pair of them.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Shouldn't have retaliated of course, although Hugh clearly pulling his hair etc should be a mitigating factor in my opinion.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
In this day and age, there was very few people who wouldnt react to such a situation. Its brilliant hearing Alan Smith and the entirr Sky crew ignore that Huth turned into a fanny and resorted hair fecking pulling.

Siorac

It's absolutely incredible that Sky are just completely denying that Huth had any part in that whatsoever.

Retrospective bans for the pair of them.
I don't think you should ban someone for hair pulling. It's just annoying but not dangerous. An elbow to the face, on the other hand...

DocRockter

He just reacted for Huth's pathetic hair-pulling.. Good first half, needs to get some quicker passes going..

Untied

Fellaini should probably get a retrospective ban for the elbow. But let's remember Leicester/Huth got away with these two this season:

Minimalist

I think regardless of whether it was coming to Huth for his role in the tussle, I'm convinced that elbow/s from Fellaini might have knocked him clean out if it/they had landed properly. :lol: Looked so damn vicious.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
No. He will be here next season, and deservedly so.
Hopefully not. This is football not chest/elbow play. It's time to remove the rubbish from this squad. We are many United not bolton

ManUtd1999

Hopefully not. This is football not chest/elbow play
I'm sorry, but this is harsh. In the past 3 weeks he scored two goals for us in the FA cup. In fact, Fellaini, Martial and Rashford scored almost goals for us recently.

devilish

I'm sorry, but this is harsh. In the past 3 weeks he scored two goals for us in the FA cup. In fact, Fellaini, Martial and Rashford scored almost goals for us recently.
He's been here for 3 years not 3 weeks. He's not good enough and if we want to return to the top then the likes of him should leave. I'm sure a team like stoke will be glad having him

devilish

I never said but with him. But this time I have to say it. The elbow
Hopefully the fa will catch him doing a fellaini to Huth on video and make an example out of him

Ludens the Red

His problem like too many in our squad is even if he spends 20 minutes or so in a game playing well and doing good things, he'll spend another 20 minutes looking like a complete shit-bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.