Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybomb

I bet he'll have another good game at city. He's one of our in form players and will be really confident of continuing that no matter the opponent. Fingers crossed he'll help us knick a result tomorrow...
We will need him to step up if Pogbas really out.

He's scored against them before and he can do it again. Come on Felli :devil:

binary bot
Decent first half from him. You can really see where he hurts us in possession though. A few times he's made good interceptions and you can almost see the struggle in his head trying to find a teammate.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Occasionally decent when it comes to defensive work, but his movement/positional sense is just so often all over the place.

binary bot
He also seems to have been coached not to use his elbows as much.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Think he's been awful. Gets caught on the ball and ruins counters.

El Zoido

Good squad player for games like Burnley, but he looks completely out of his depth against good opposition.

Philadelphian

Wasn't going to say anything until he just missed the most obvious ball to put Rashford through.

AndyJ1985

How on earth can we ever expect to out play the top teams when we have a big lumbering oaf like him in the middle? He's trash.

Baxter

Thought he's been singled out too much this season but he's been shocking. Too slow to make space to receive the ball, on his heels and just so far off the pace of the game.

Stadjer

Can't believe he is Pogba his first replacement.. couldnt be more different. Pogba has some insane passing and technical ability while Fellaini is just tall

Sp00ks11

I genuinely find it amazing how long it takes people to realise how crap this guy is. This is how he plays 99.9% of the time.

Barnslig

Like that cross from De Bruyne, why is he just looking at the ball and letting KDB pick up the ball by jogging to it? I've seen like 15 minutes of the 2nd half, and that's happened three times with him already. Run ffs!

AndyJ1985

I genuinely find it amazing how long it takes people to realise how crap this guy is. This is how he plays 99.9% of the time.
I find it amazing that on one hand our fans want to see us back in the CL challenging Barcelona & Madrid, yet on the other hand think that Fellaini is a useful player to have. Doesn't make much sense

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Why are people bitching about him after this game? He has done very well helping contain City. Not his fault for the overwhelming City possession superiority: thats clearly a Mourinho instruction.

Sp00ks11

I find it amazing that on one hand our fans want to see us back in the CL challenging Barcelona & Madrid, yet on the other hand think that Fellaini is a useful player to have. Doesn't make much sense
I agree 100%, none of the other top teams would have Fellaini ANYWHERE near their clubs. Why we seem to think he is good enough I will never understand.

Maybe our fans like where we currently are and prefer struggling to beat teams in the Europa League.

NinjaFletch

I'm not quite sure he deserves the hate; it is a similar problem to the game at home against them. He lacks the mobility to get near players of this quality, but I think he's been relatively decent when he's got near people.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Why are people bitching about him after this game? He has done very well helping contain City. Not his fault for the overwhelming City possession superiority: thats clearly a Mourinho instruction.
Agreed. The moaning is bizarre. He's been one of our more stable players today.

Tiber

I have never disliked a sportsman so much in my life. feck off fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.