Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoo

Top performance and deserves credit for his all round game today but most people will only talk about us hitting him directly.

Last edited:

Nanotron

I dont like him at all but fair play, my MOTM tonight and done the job in the semi's. fully deserves any plaudits

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
He has had many like this. He also seems to perform in bigger games

To be honest I'd have no issue if we move on from Fellaini. he has been here 4 seasons now, is usually the butt of every joke and is easily the most disliked player in the squad

But I think if he did move on, he could with his head held high. He was probably one of our more consistent performers (considering the role he is asked to play) in the the last 3 seasons

spiriticon

Can't believe I'm saying this but a rather key player for this team when he doesn't have brain farts.

MuranoLover

Really big game for him , one more time showed he gives a feck about us and gave his all , as has always been trying to give and I have been admitting this to him from the first day .

Every team needs a big guy like him and glad we have one .

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Got to love him this season, some of our fans need to soften their stance on the man, gave it his all this year.

lewwoo

I don't care what any of his haters say and to be honest I sometimes agree with them but he offers something that no other player we have has and he comes in useful.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
He gave his all every year and often produces similar performances
First season I thought he was very, very underwhelming. Under LvG he did what was asked but his role was limited at times, especially the first year being thrown up top when we were using him as an glorified Andy Carrol donkey. This year he's been asked to do a much more demanding role in the middle, played times at 6, 8, 10 and couldn't really ask more from him anytime hes stepped on the pitch. His best season here easily.

Last edited:

engulfing

Stood up to be counted. In a midfield 3 with pogba and herrera, he poses a real tactical problem for the opponent which many teams struggle to solve. Hes really improved his pressing ability and mobility this season. Credit is also due to mourinho for coaching the best out of him and finding a way to use him effectively. To be fair, van gaal also had him in the side during our best spell under lvg. Has earned a contract extension in my opinion.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He was very solid and I commend his performance tonight. Did a job.

We're still not a good attacking side though and his contribution to that, directly or indirectly, can't be overlooked for me.

It did make me happy when he lifted the trophy in front of the fans though.

el3mel

Great match, complete beast and controlled Ajax young players in every tackling and aerial deal. Let's be honest his physicality was so much for them and that's what I wanted him to start over Carrick even though I criticized him a lot before. This was the game for him.

Ixion

I don't like the style we play when we use him like tonight but he played the role well, one of his best games for us.

Shady

As expected, he bullied them. But was also good with the ball which was surprising and nice to see.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Has done a good job this season. Still does not really fit for the team we should build IMO but fine as a squad player I guess.

stevoc

Played really well tonight, worked his balls off.

This is the third year in a row where mid-way through the season i've been sick of the sight of Fellaini and wanted him out, but then by the end of the year he's sort of won me over again.

Still don't think he's good enough long term and he's not consistent enough but fair play he always comes into form towards the end of the year when we need it.

friend

Give this man a cookie !

This guy is as strong mentally as he is physically.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Similar to what i said in the Smalling thread. Played well tonight against what proved to be a fairly average team but still a horrible footballer who we need to upgrade if we have any hopes of winning leagues or competing at all in champions leagues.

He does deserve credit for the fight he has shown this season, more fight than some of our better players have shown

Zlatattack

Superb performance! He's played well for quite a few games now. I wouldn't mind if he stayed, for me he's a proper Manchester United player today.

MadMike

I've always been a harsh critic of him, but he was brilliant tonight and I'm happy to eat my words. Fair play afroman

SNes

Great performance tonight hopefully we'll cash in on him while his stock is high.

Acole9

Outstanding
He was an absolute beast tonight, there was a part of me who was worried he'd get a second yellow card but it was a well disciplined performance from him. He deserves to play for this club without doubt.

wr8_utd

:'(
His stupid moment against City apart, he's been very good for the last few months.

Sylar

Hes been consistently good in the big games for us this season (not counting that bore draw against City).
He obviously does play better when hes in a three man midfield and the other two are Pogba and herrera.

Happy for the big man.

el3mel

Great performance tonight hopefully we'll cash in on him while his stock is high.
He's not leaving after such a performance.

I think I will acct him as a good squad option, as long as he's not our plan b when being down, I'll be fine with him.

Should and just take credit for his performance in such an important game.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
His performance in the final reminded me of the 4-4. Absolute nuisance won everything and he'll be a useful weapon to have next season.
Yes, he did look as comfortable tonight as when he was with Everton, when at times he was the best player on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.