Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Oh i hear you mate i made a list of our games and w/d/l ratios with and without him a few months back. It pointed towards United being more likely to win without him, at least last season anyway.
Such stats are the very definition of pointless. They also point towards us being more likely to win with Rojo in the side.

DenisIrwin

Fellaini has been far more valuable to us than Carrick lately. Bias here is sad.

stevoc

Such stats are the very definition of pointless. They also point towards us being more likely to win with Rojo in the side.
Yeah stats are stats sometimes they are useful sometimes they prove nothing especially in relation to football. Theres someone running around the last few days posting stats that indicate Valencia is a top right back which is a perfect example of why i never place that much faith in stats alone.

Do you actually know our W/L/D ratio with and without Rojo or did you just throw that out there?

dichinero

Disappointing to see that when this thread is bumped that Moyes hasn't done the right thing and take him away

prath92

Disappointing to see that when this thread is bumped that Moyes hasn't done the right thing and take him away
You are wasting your time then. From the reports and mourinho's own comments, he looks unlikely to be sold

PTSTSL

You don't think Jose is thinking about a Felani - Pogba midfield? :eek:

AndyJ1985

I'm not his biggest fan but I'll be honest and say he's look miles ahead of Schneiderlin and Herrera.

PTSTSL

He does add a certain amount of nastiness to the team which we generally lack and he's not as bad as made out as a footballer.

mu4c_20le

Surprisingly good performance, maybe Mou can get the best out of him after all.

Raw

Would be interested to see how Mourinho utilises him. Please just cut down on the elbowing!

Eddy_JukeZ

Looked very good. Him and Carrick double pivot? Might work for some games.

FujiVice

Bojan Djordjic just asked if he was staying. He replied "of course." No "only God knows" with this lad.

Ban

Good game. Hopefully nicknames like mophead and similar will stop. Doubt it though.

ReDDHDevilS

He isn't going away anytime soon!

He's a player who's not good enough to get games here but as a manager you don't want a real nuisance like him in your opposition team. Jose won't get rid of him.

JackXX

He played v well. Gets too much criticism at times. I'd have him way ahead of Schneiderlin in current form.

Walters_19_MuFc

So judging by this game, it looks like Jose wants to play him as an 8, which I feel is his best position, providing he has the license to get into the box and get onto the end of things like we saw today.

El Jefe

That was pretty fecking impressive from Felli and I'm sure Mourinho would have loved that performance.

Once he came on he added much needed physicality to the midfield and ball winning ability and the icing on the cake was a goal.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Good game. Hopefully nicknames like mophead and similar will stop. Doubt it though.
I think the only way they'll stop is if he'll stop wearing a mop on his head tbf.

acnumber9

It was one of the few times I've actually seen him play as a proper midfielder for us rather than just constantly looking to get in the box. He did well.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
He has never been as bad as the hate he gets on here and I believe he can be an important member of this team.

He's also remarkably resilient,qualities that a lot of our more fancied names seem to lack especially when the going gets tough.

He's not going anywhere. Not anytime soon .

Eddy_JukeZ

He has never been as bad as the hate he gets on here and I believe he can be an important member of this team.

He's also remarkably resilient,qualities that a lot of our more fancied names seem to lack especially when the going gets tough.

He's not going anywhere. Not anytime soon .
He's probably our 2nd best midfielder behind Carrick. Sure he frustrates, but he's useful to have in a team.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
He's more useful than most of our other midfielders have been

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Well his managers disagree .

His haters will have to withstand yet another season of him.

Can't wait after every good game of his for the inevitable '' he had a good game but '' while people give compliments through gritted teeth.
While Herrera continues to be overrated. Reckon Fellaini will outlast him at this club if Herrera doesn't improve.

Acole9

Outstanding
I think we're going to see how a good a player he can be under Mourinho this season.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
While Herrera continues to be overrated. Reckon Fellaini will outlast him at this club if Herrera doesn't improve.
Agreed on Herrera, but if he can perform at that higher level like he's shown in the odd game here and there then he could become a great player. Fellaini always looks limited in his creative play, he literally just holds the ball up from hoof balls or scores occasionally as a target man.

Status
Not open for further replies.