Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

FattyFooty

Article and a vid of Fellaini saving woman. (its in Norwegian, but it just says what the posters here said, and a vid of it) :http://www.tv2.no/sport/8549701/

BTW he injury is a kick to the face. Our midfield has looked very solid with him. He was on a roll. To bad we dont have him against City.

Distracted Steward

After he conceded two stupid fouls in the first half i feared he was reverting back to his old self, but he was class in the second.

Him and Pogba in MF actually looks like quite a formidable force. The amount of balls they win is just insane
Yeah, he showed some of his old demons there for a bit. I was impressed with how he managed to play on a yellow despite not really being in rhythm with the match. He worked his way through the problems in a match that was a bit of a quagmire. Solid performance by the end of it even though it wasn't up to his performances so far this season.

sergiosigurvinson

Disgusting post should be ashamed of yourself.
Only people who aren't really ManUnited fans or supporters can post something like this post.
A real supporter supports his team for a100% and hopes that all the players will be available for the next game.

IhabX7

Could it be that we need him in top shape for the derby, so we're lying about the injury so he wouldn't participate in the international matches?

Devil may care

Could it be that we need him in top shape for the derby, so we're lying about the injury so he wouldn't participate in the international matches?
No, for starters he has to be checked out by the Belgium team doctor before he's removed from International duty, and from Fellaini's perspective he seems to love playing for his country and with a new manger coming in that doesn't favour his type of player he'll not want to miss the first 2 games under him to make an impression.

VanGaalEra

6.4 in four games so far? That's bloody too low.
Terrible rating, my rating of him is 7.7

What's the update on his injury? We need him to be fit for the bitter cnuts to impose our superior physicality. They're a team of midgets.

If he's not fit, who comes in, Morgan?

Oneunited26

Article and a vid of Fellaini saving woman. (its in Norwegian, but it just says what the posters here said, and a vid of it) :http://www.tv2.no/sport/8549701/

BTW he injury is a kick to the face. Our midfield has looked very solid with him. He was on a roll. To bad we dont have him against City.
Its things like this that seem to get city the breaks, united losing a key player on how united play the game, got to hope its not too serious. Can herrera do the same impact has fellaini? and is Mourinho going to change systems to a 433?

sergiosigurvinson

The Manunited doctor can decide on his own whether Marouane has to stay in Manchester or not.
The Belgian team coach has already called for another player.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Could it be mind games that he is injured? (wishful post)
I think so yes. Fellaini was fine all game, unless he injured himself in the dressing room or his back spasmed when he got cold then I don't see how it could happen. Think it's just the usual Mourinho mind games IMO.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Could it be mind games that he is injured? (wishful post)
Well he didn't train with Belgium, so the injury thing might be true.

As to the severity of it, that might be mind games from Mou, I seriously doubt it'll take him out for long. Heck I think he'll probably be fit for City.

sergiosigurvinson

Martinez knows what kind of a player Marouane is. Usually Axel Witsel (he might be on the move to Juventus) is playing on the 6.
Why take risks for a friendly game (Spain) and a game against Cyprus?
Marouane will be there.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Martinez knows what kind of a player Marouane is. Usually Axel Witsel (he might be on the move to Juventus) is playing on the 6.
Why take risks for a friendly game (Spain) and a game against Cyprus?
Marouane will be there.
I just realized Defour and Witsel were two different players :lol:

I always confused the two of them and thought they were one person

Ainu

I just realized Defour and Witsel were two different players :lol:

I always confused the two of them and thought they were one person
They played together at Standard in Belgium back in the day, perhaps that's why you're confused. They formed a midfield three together with Fellaini to win Standard's first league title in eons. Out of the three, Defour was probably the highest rated, which is funny if you look at their career paths. For the Belgian league though, that was a top midfield.

FattyFooty

6.4 in four games so far? That's bloody too low.
I have a feeling alot of people here dont watch the actual games.

Its a new season and its no reason to hate him at all, hes been superb so far. i have him at 8.0 but i pressed 1 wrong was gonna give 8,7,8.

Its nothing wrong having him as player of the season so far (there are more than him that can be too)

Everyone deserves a new start under Jose. Pretty much everybody was having a bad time under LVG and Moyes.

UDontMessWith24

Its a new season and its no reason to hate him at all, hes been superb so far. i have him at 8.0 but i pressed 1 wrong was gonna give 8,7,8.

Its nothing wrong having him as player of the season so far (there are more than him that can be too)

Everyone deserves a new start under Jose. Pretty much everybody was having a bad time under LVG and Moyes.
Apparently he wouldn't make it into City and Chelsea's starting 11 and there's no 15 minute youtube clip of him doing tricks, which makes him a terrible player in the eyes of some.

edcunited1878

He got slaughtered for his backpass assist to Vardy in the Community Shield. Outside of that bad error, he played around a 7...but let's give him a 3.

sergiosigurvinson

In those days (2007-2009)Sir Alex visited and attended a few games at Sclessin (the homeground of Standard de Liège), because he was especially interested in Steven Defour. He was the link between defence and attack and always covered a lot of ground.We always thought that the potential of Witsel and Fellaini was far greater, but he had been looking for that kind of a player.

sergiosigurvinson

Yesterday, Marouane completed the entire trainingsession with the national Belgian team.
He is available for the match against Cyprus next Tuesday.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018

Plus he's not a new player, thus he doesn't have she shiny new toy bonus.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Great news, and he has undeniably been in good form for us. But I can't help but being nervous about the thought of him getting pulled out of position, chasing shadows and inevitably getting a yellow card or two against Citeh's techno midgets.

Mike09

Great news, and he has undeniably been in good form for us. But I can't help but being nervous about the thought of him getting pulled out of position, chasing shadows and inevitably getting a yellow card or two against Citeh's techno midgets.
At the same time without Yaya and Kompany, set pieces is becoming favourable to us. Zlatan and Fellaini :drool:

Jaybomb

Looking forward to him starting against City. He always plays well against them.

sergiosigurvinson

He looks al right. He was replaced at the end of the game immediately after Carrasco had scored the third goal. He played on the 6 next to Witsel. On certain moments he looked a little bit too agitated.

criticalanalysis

^All those times he said, he'll play whenever the manager would play him and he was comfortably higher up the pitch etc was bs.

He's always said he was a defensive minded (box to box) player and that stuck with me because no one ever claims to be defensively minded unless it's bloody true.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
If he really can settle as a defensive midfielder then what a monster we have considering the attacking ability he possesses. Feels good to have backed the big man since day one but I'm not going to celebrate it just yet. If he does a good job against city it will indicate he has that spot down.

Status
Not open for further replies.