Martial agent looking for a new club for him

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Quick, someone get Hans-Joachim Watzke's browser history and lets propose a 1 for 1 trade of Erling Haaland

acnumber9

De

Even £30m would be a decent price. But not sure which club would be interested to spend big money on a moody forward in the January market.
Desperate to stay he says. fecking show it on the pitch you lazy cnut.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He finally plays a game, we lose, he doesn't score and the crybaby brigade is out in full force.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Get rid in January ffs

Dont even care if its on a freebie just bin the useless waster off.

Zen86

He’s not a bad player but he’s absolutely toothless in the middle. He’s not a CF and never has been. Assuming we can get a decent offer for him I’d assume he will be out the door.

Oranges038

After his strolling around against Sheffield Utd last year he should never have played for the club again. And yet here he is spending a full 90 doing the same shit.

Absolute waste of a player.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Masterclass in how to be a striker. His touches, control, off the ball movement. Second to none really. Unlucky not to get a hattrick.

Biggins

He is just not a striker. Sell him and move on as we have too many left wingers (which Martial is and always was).

FerociousCorgis

yeah i was a huge martial fan, but at this point he just is so far behing it they just need to move him on. Ronaldo, Greenwood, Cavani when back and healthy, even rashford play up top before him. Plenty of options on LW too before him. Sell him in january and use some of the money for a DM.

RoyKeaneInTurin

He finally plays a game, we lose, he doesn't score and the crybaby brigade is out in full force.
Atleast better than people like you who will find something positive from his performance today. He was absolutely rubbish, he doesn't work hard and has given zero reasons for him to ever get a start again for United. There is only one crybaby here and that's you.

Brophs

The One and Only
His agent’s phone is going to be red hot tomorrow. All those app updates after the new iOS was released.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Tony martial came from France
English press said he had no chance
50 million down the drain
Tony martial, no goals again.

Lights Out

Are you fecking serious?

I don’t think it’s merely the fact he didn’t score, it’s the complete lack of any kind of desire or contribution. Again.

Talk about defending the indefensible.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Kept coming deep for some reason.

Then his control is horrible.

Then his off the ball movement is worse.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Atleast better than people like you who will find something positive from his performance today. He was absolutely rubbish, he doesn't work hard and has given zero reasons for him to ever get a start again for United. There is only one crybaby here and that's you.
Except that I didn't find anything positive about his performance, so please, learn to read before quoting me again. My point is, he has hardly played this season, we fielded a side full of players who have done so. Given that OGS isn't the greatest tactician amongst coaches, it was a game that was destined to fail. Take into account that even at full strength, we were a penalty save away from drawing with this team at the weekend and you have to put player performances into context.
Quite the first post on your part. :)

Delano

To answer the thread title...If he needs any help I'll call around for him.

I've been a defender of Martial for years, but this can't continue. Lack of effort, no movement in behind, the ball doesn't stick to him and he's lost his finishing ability. He needs a new club. Not only for our sanity, but his career.