Martial agent looking for a new club for him

Speako

Bit strong. Your sentence after is far more fair.
Actually, not at all. If you’d spent your hard earned going to Old Trafford watching this charlatan pretend to run around and play football, whilst pocketing 200k a week, you’d actually think the comments are understated. That’s certainly how I’ve felt.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I do hope reporter asked such question to Ole: what happened with Martial last season ? Two season ago he was definitely trending toward a proper No.9 for us, and I still can recall his header of typical No.9 style from Wan-Bissaka 's cross against Chelsea which helped us win the game, and his 1st hat-trick against Sheffield United at ease. We can talk about all crap against him for his current terrible form, but it's unfair to say he never was a No.9 material.

If Martial suffered depression or any psychological illness (quite likely caused by the pandemic and social lockdown), this should be a good timing that we release him from duty to properly treat it, and come back with full passion towards the games. From it appeared, Martial has lost passion and indifferent towards the games and results, which is a very typical syndrome of depression. Ole could disclose this so that crowd can stop guessing and harshly criticizing his performance (which could further worsen his case), then give some time and room for his recovery.
He never was no.9 material. Scoring a few goals while playing as a #9 doesn't make you one.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
He never was no.9 material.
Correct.

Like I've said many times, he's a hybrid - not quite this, not quite that. Which is tricky in itself. It takes just the right kind of system/setup if you want a player like that to shine consistently.

And in many cases, it's clearly not feasible/not worth it - because you'll be better off going for something else.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Had a brilliant season. Followed it with an awful season. Then got injured during the summer and struggling for form. Needs to show us something, can still fecking press the defenders when you are in shit form.

bosskeano

Fuking hell he's just got to go....simple as

he had one good stretch two seasons ago where he banged in some goals and everyone thought this guy is going to be a good one . Ever since he's just been shit.

Redcy

Would Barcelona be an option? He would need to come down salary wise, but he has more ability than de Jong, it would make him the main man, and he might feel loved and ego stroked out there?