Martial as our 9

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
What a player - am almost speechless. Cannot believe the composure he has at 19! Wonder if anyone checked his passport just to be sure:D

RetroStu

Call me knee jerk but the lad is worldclass. What he's done so far is exactly what you would expect if we had spent £50+mil on a 26yo established world class striker.

Everyone laughed at the money we paid for him (me included) but he's going to end up a bargain......until 3 years from now when Madrid buy him.

Lewis.no.9

wow.... what an unbelievable player. And he is so likable too. Seems the opposite to Depay in terms of being quiet and not arrogant etc. Just gets on with being world class silently. (Love Memphis too). These 2 are going to form a incredible partnership.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Call me knee jerk but the lad is worldclass. What he's done so far is exactly what you would expect if we had spent £50+mil on a 26yo established world class striker.

Everyone laughed at the money we paid for him (me included) but he's going to end up a bargain......until 3 years from now when Madrid buy him.
knee jerk, at least by Fergie's definition of "world class"

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes

Knee jerk.

How old is this kid?

Ixion

He looks like the real deal already. Can't wait to see him start a full match at OT against a team we should dominate on Saturday.

RetroStu

Every time he gets the ball near the area, you just expect him to score.
19yo or not, he needs to play every game.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football

Can people stop this Madrid nonsense please...

RedStarUnited

Dont car or worried about Madrid. For as long as Woody is in charge, I think they will have a hard time getting anyone from us.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Dont car or worried about Madrid. For as long as Woody is in charge, I think they will have a hard time getting anyone from us.
We'll soon become so financially dominant over them that they'll really struggle to sign our players for the transfer fees we demand, as well as pay our players a wage that competes with what we can pay them.

ghagua

He's our best player.
Should be in huge letters. When he is on the pitch, the team looks dangerous. Unbelievable that that he is only 19. Honestly, without him we look toothless up front. Yes Rooney scored, but we just do not look like a threat without Martial up front.

Lester Freamon

Aka Caveman
The combination of speed, strength and cool finishing reminds me of Ronaldo at Barcelona.* He seems extremely confident in his own abilities and he looks like a proper number nine.

*I'm not comparing ability but style of play.

Al-T

Whatever the quality of the opposition that was another splendidly taken goal. Excellent link up with Memphis and another cool finish. Hopefully he's able to play plenty this season because we carry a real threat when he's on the pitch.

Have to be careful and patient with him though. At the moment he seems to be running on pure adrenalin. van Gaal may need to judge carefully when to pull him out for a couple of games to give his body rest and to keep him fresh.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Whatever the quality of the opposition that was another splendidly taken goal. Excellent link up with Memphis and another cool finish. Hopefully he's able to play plenty this season because we carry a real threat when he's on the pitch.

Have to be careful and patient with him though. At the moment he seems to be running on pure adrenalin. van Gaal may need to judge carefully when to pull him out for a couple of games to give his body rest and to keep him fresh.
He's had 2 sub's and 2 starts... He's been fine so far. Against Ipswich on the pitch, he just knew he would score from the minute he was subbed on and you could just tell he would, given the chance.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
We can, but what's the betting that Perez is rubbing his hands with excitement every time that Martial scores. If his scoring rate continues in the same vein as it is at the moment you can expect Perez/Real interest from January onwards.
I'm almost certain he isn't.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We can, but what's the betting that Perez is rubbing his hands with excitement every time that Martial scores. If his scoring rate continues in the same vein as it is at the moment you can expect Perez/Real interest from January onwards.
why? If we've bought him for £36m odd rising to mid 50s, how much do you think it'd take to buy him!

Kylar Stern

After the De Gea debacle? I would think Perez will be extremely wary of attempting to poach one of our players in future. He already looks a right cnut, and a repeat failure would probably see him out of a job.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
This guy is just completely unfazed. It's like he lives in a world of his own.

Four brilliantly composed goals highlight the young man's brilliance.

Sheldon69

I like the way he effortlessly gets away from his man when taking the ball.
Dead ringer for Anthony Joshua too and he's a talented chap Also .