Martial contract thread | Romano: Club confident Martial will sign fresh terms

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
But but there was a resident Spurs fan on here who said Martial was pining to play for Spurs, shame it's not gonna happen for him :(

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Its okay, you can be an uber fan of perisic and fellaini and lest we forget morata.
Uber fan :lol:. You’re a mess. I’m a fan of Perisic, I’ve always stated Fellaini is effective as a sub and I preferred Morata as an option to Lukaku. You can pretend I wanked myself silly to those players, or you could try to look at context. For you it’s impossible to have a conversation with someone who isn’t bipolar. Feel free to provide quotes. Seriously, substantiate your rambling.

As for Martial I’ve always maintained he’s got the potential to be world class, he just has to have the commitment to match it. He didn’t have that under Jose and therefore his position within the starting line wasnt untenable. You have a player that doesn’t want to perform under a manager and then he has to be dropped for one that is. Its as simple as that.

Under Ole it is different. I’m absolutely over the moon he’s going to continue that form here. Try to get out of the mindset of Jets vs Sharks will you?

MJJ

Uber fan :lol:. You’re a mess. I’m a fan of Perisic, I’ve always stated Fellaini is effective as a sub and I preferred Morata as an option to Lukaku. You can pretend I wanked myself silly to those players, or you could try to look at context. For you it’s impossible to have a conversation with someone who isn’t bipolar. Feel free to provide quotes. Seriously, substantiate your rambling.

As for Martial I’ve always maintained he’s got the potential to be world class, he just has to have the commitment to match it. He didn’t have that under Jose and therefore his position within the starting line wasnt untenable. You have a player that doesn’t want to perform under a manager and then he has to be dropped for one that is. Its as simple as that.

Under Ole it is different. I’m absolutely over the moon he’s going to continue that form here. Try to get out of the mindset of Jets vs Sharks will you?
Sure mate sure :lol: