Martial / joined Sevilla on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossy1686

career ending
Possibly he is supposed to show up in a cream suit for his interview.

The psychology of hate dictates that your lack of compassion proves your hatred, because the antidote to hate is compassion.

Your interactions continue to just reinforce EDD (empathy deficit disorder) with these evident symptoms:-
- quick to criticise or dismiss individuals
- struggle to show appreciation towards others
- possess a strong sense of entitlement and expectation
- lack of understanding that others who feel hurt aren’t the cause of their own pain

Let's remain reasonable and understanding as we support all players.
Your posts are getting more absurd in attempt to absolve a man from any form of responsibility for wearing a cream suit on a rainy/muddy day. I mean, come the feck on…

If you think there is any hate in the criticism aimed at Martial it’s because you’re so entrenched in your own belief that literally everyone around him, from the pavement to the sky is a dickhead and he’s blameless. Little hint for you, statistically impossible for everyone else to be at fault and not the man who is in control of his own life.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
was I? I merely stated his wages from that twitter. I answered it before, didn't I? :lol:

C'mon man. Just go annoy someone else, or find something else to talk about.
so Martial is on 300k/week eh??
I thought you told me I was right about you being surprised on Martial wages. Not sure what were you referring to then. Apologise, I didn't mean to be annoying, I was just curious from your initial comment on Martial wages.

So for future reference that I won't misunderstood posters again, can you please tell me why did you say ''eh??'' ?

Jireh

Supports
Utd
Your posts are getting more absurd in attempt to absolve a man from any form of responsibility for wearing a cream suit on a rainy/muddy day. I mean, come the feck on…

If you think there is any hate in the criticism aimed at Martial it’s because you’re so entrenched in your own belief that literally everyone around him, from the pavement to the sky is a dickhead and he’s blameless. Little hint for you, statistically impossible for everyone else to be at fault and not the man who is in control of his own life.
The parable was for you - a mirror to help you see yourself for who you are.

It is ok to criticize all players. My cry here is that we do it in a reasonable way - more so out of love not out of hate.

Jireh

Supports
Utd
Just read the MEN article above - it has a reporting on his salary that I believe to be more accurate. (Can't quote media, so I had to write this out)

The Manchester Evening News understands Sevilla offered to pay half of Martial's £150,000 weekly wages and United would only allow him to join a club that pays a loan fee and covers Martial's wages in full.

Last edited:

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
What has happened to him? He looked so good when he first burst onto the scene, and first moved to United.

On paper a young(er) attacking core of Sancho, Greenwood, Rashford and Martial is amazing.

AndySmith1990

What has happened to him? He looked so good when he first burst onto the scene, and first moved to United.

On paper a young(er) attacking core of Sancho, Greenwood, Rashford and Martial is amazing.
Yeah it's worrying. Every young player who looks good at first eventually regressed and becomes part of the problem at this club. Who knows why.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Looks like arsenal need a new striker. Would be a good fit there
I'd take him for sure, I've always rated his talents. Add him to ESR, Saka, Martinelli and Ø and we are looking exciting.

You can even have Soares, El Neny and/or Mari in return. Christ, it's nearly 2022 and El-farqing-Neny is still at the club.

siw2007

It will be difficult for him to leave in January, especially to Sevilla. The club want a fee, which I get, it’s in the best interests of the club to reinvest money into the team, but I doubt we will find a buyer in Jan. Sevilla see this as an opportunity to get a really good player on the cheap for the rest of the season so I don’t think they will go out of their way to stump up a huge transfer fee + wages.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
I’m so happy the club are playing hard ball and demanding a fee or obligation to buy.

Abraxas

I’m so happy the club are playing hard ball and demanding a fee or obligation to buy.
Well, I think it's one of those situations where if it works it works and things are great. If we manage to get a better offer.

But if we are just saddled with a bloke we don't play and then it comes to the summer and we've had no opportunity to make him desirable to other teams then we stand to lose a lot more than half his wages.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
We're asking a hell of a lot. Would be pretty alarmed if I was a supporter of a team who was willing to loan him under those conditions.
This isn’t a case where we are asking the other side to pay his wage… we are floof this so he lowers his wage.

Martial and his agent are fecking stupid. They want out because it’s a World Cup year and United know they’re stuck between a rock and a hard place in terms of wanting that United money and playing time.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
This isn’t a case where we are asking the other side to pay his wage… we are floof this so he lowers his wage.

Martial and his agent are fecking stupid. They want out because it’s a World Cup year and United know they’re stuck between a rock and a hard place in terms of wanting that United money and playing time.
It's not a win situation for United also when keeping him. Paying full wage on non-usable unmotivated player. It's lessening his value too, if United decide to sell him.

Same old story with us. The hierarchy just don’t know when to cut their losses and can’t accept they have made a mistake in over paying him. They over rate all of our players.

let him leave on loan even if only half his wages are covered, he may revitalise his career which would then increase his price and make him more sellable. Surely we can’t have another situation where he stays with us on the bench like Lingaard just wasting away.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
This approach only works if we're selling players we don't really want to sell.
Maybe the club know he doesn’t have the best attitude and going by his performances it seems that way. They send him on loan for half his wages and Sevilla work this out as well and his value drops. The rest of the interested teams look at it and decide against it and we get lumbered with him for a few more years running down his contract. I’d rather they try and get a fee now for him and cut all ties completely.

padzilla

Hipster
I am not surprised Tony M wants to leave - he's been crap for about two years now but then so have Rashford, Maguire, Shaw, Lindelof, Matic and Wan Bisakka but they don't get shunted out to the fringes.

AneRu

We're asking a hell of a lot. Would be pretty alarmed if I was a supporter of a team who was willing to loan him under those conditions.
He is our player, we haven't put him on the shop window so we are right to demand a hell lot. They can do one if they don't want to pay for his services.

Bobade

I am not surprised Tony M wants to leave - he's been crap for about two years now but then so have Rashford, Maguire, Shaw, Lindelof, Matic and Wan Bisakka but they don't get shunted out to the fringes.
Shaw does not belong on that list...

padzilla

Hipster
Shaw does not belong on that list...
Yeah that's fair, it's only been the last year he has been awful. It's hard to believe this time 12 months ago we were top of the league and immediately seemed to turn to shite and have been collectively dire ever since.

vangagal

We better not sell him to Arsenal. We won’t finish ahead of them if so.
If Arsenal offer even 15 or 10m, i'd sell him. He's wont turn like RVP situation. If Martial go to Arsenal they will have the same problem like us with him. Doubt he will turn into a world beater just because he changes club tbh.

Pronewbie

Peep
If Arsenal offer even 15 or 10m, i'd sell him. He's wont turn like RVP situation. If Martial go to Arsenal they will have the same problem like us with him. Doubt he will turn into a world beater just because he changes club tbh.
I'd be delighted if one of our rivals swoop in for him.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
He is our player, we haven't put him on the shop window so we are right to demand a hell lot. They can do one if they don't want to pay for his services.
Yeah but he's crap and costing us a lot of money.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Guys, this is United post SAF. Selling Martial to Arsenal will more than likely backfire. :nervous:

ATXRedDevil

Shaw was our player of the month 3 months of the 18/19 season and won our player of the year award that season and last season and followed it up with a great Euros. He’s been a bit rubbish so far this season, but to suggest he’s been crap for two years is just clearly wrong.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Pretty much agree (less Shaw). Martial simply has the worst PR of the lot so he’s the first on the chopping block.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Shaw was our player of the month 3 months of the 18/19 season and won our player of the year award that season and last season and followed it up with a great Euros. He’s been a bit rubbish so far this season, but to suggest he’s been crap for two years is just clearly wrong.
Its bizarre, isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.