Martial / joined Sevilla on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irrational.

If it was Ole:

"Hi Ole, Simon Stone, BBC. What do you think about the recent statement put out by Martial's agent that he wants to leave Manchester United?"

"Anthony is a great lad with amazing potential, we have no issues with him or his agent and of course hope he will stay. I'll speak to Tony and not you when I go for tea at Mino's house." *shit eating grin*

"Thanks Ole."

pascell

If it was Ole:

"Hi Ole, Simon Stone, BBC. What do you think about the recent statement put out by Martial's agent that he wants to leave Manchester United?"

"Anthony is a great lad with amazing potential, we have no issues with him or his agent and of course hope he will stay. I'll speak to Tony and not you when I go for tea at Mino's house." *shit eating grin*

"Thanks Ole."
This will go down well :lol:

Hammondo

It's great to see.

First pogba now martial, RR is putting a marker down this nonsense that you've got away with before won't work with me only players who want to be here stand a chance.

I love it.
Yea it feels good to have standards again.

crossy1686

career ending
It's great to see.

First pogba now martial, RR is putting a marker down this nonsense that you've got away with before won't work with me only players who want to be here stand a chance.

I love it.
It really is about time, these two want-aways will hopefully be booted out in January or at the end of the season, and some actual talent who want's to play for United brought in.

Are they even aware they're going to have to take a massive pay-cut to get a move? They're not worth what we're paying them, let alone a bump up with a move.

BlackBen

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like Rangnick thinks Martials pain is bullshit.

Martial's gone, nice to have a manager with balls and standards.
I thought same too especially with how RR said it and the expression on his face when saying it.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
It really is about time, these two want-aways will hopefully be booted out in January or at the end of the season, and some actual talent who want's to play for United brought in.

Are they even aware they're going to have to take a massive pay-cut to get a move? They're not worth what we're paying them, let alone a bump up with a move.
In this crazy world, that's not a given.

Lentwood

Huge waste of talent. All came too easy too early.

Also been let down by fairly mediocre management and coaching. Always more effective as an AMLF but we humoured his desire to play as #9 to accomodate Rashford on the left. A case of "what might have been" I reckon.

captaincantona

If it was Ole:

"Thanks Ole."

“Anthony is great lad...no issues there and he and Paul are part of this club and know what it means to play for this club...I mean Paul accidentally butt dialled me from Dubai about 3 weeks ago...he was playing Fifa 22 with Jay Z...and when Jay picked Real Madrid first...I definitely heard Paul say he was going to pick Man Utd...I think he went for Bayern in the end but that’s it... it’s about fine margins...”

Bestietom

Great to have a manger with balls. Now let's see if some of the players who hide behind their agents come forward and ask out straight, if they want to leave.

Last edited:

Eriku

If it was Ole:

"Thanks Ole."

“Anthony is great lad...no issues there and he and Paul are part of this club and know what it means to play for this club...I mean Paul accidentally butt dialled me from Dubai about 3 weeks ago...he was playing Fifa 22 with Jay Z...and when Jay picked Real Madrid first...I definitely heard Paul say he was going to pick Man Utd...I think he went for Bayern in the end but that’s it... it’s about fine margins...”
Hilarious fellas. Well worth typing out :rolleyes:

Irrational.

:lol: :lol:

NoLogo

I think he came about at the wrong time in football, when the death of the luxury player is all but completed. Low work rate players like Martial will have it hard to get into a decent team or have a successful career in the modern game. You can get away with it if you are Ronaldo and score 40+ goals a season but not as a 10-20 goals wannabe striker.

Waynne

Ha the Ole holiday is over. Ralf laying down the law.

Get good or get out.

Ibi Dreams

A manager with balls, what a breath of fresh air. It's about time these overpaid, under performing prima donnas were put on blast.
Raises a good point, if a player wants to leave the club they should grow a pair and actually tell the club. Not just get their agent to leak it and then wait for the club to come to them.

sp_107

A manager with balls, what a breath of fresh air. It's about time these overpaid, under performing prima donnas were put on blast.

Absolutely 100% agree with you ! This is one of the root cause behind our 9 years failure. Not only signing average players but letting them have an easy time and pampering them with high end contracts

This should stop first which would be a stepping stone for future success...

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Also been let down by fairly mediocre management and coaching. Always more effective as an AMLF but we humoured his desire to play as #9 to accomodate Rashford on the left. A case of "what might have been" I reckon.
His two best periods were when he played #9. The first half of his debut season and most of the 19/20 season. If anything Mourinho's insistence on NOT playing him at #9 may have hurt his development in that role, although the fact he did do well in 19/20 before falling away badly may disagree with that.

I do wonder what could have been with proper coaching and a proper plan for him, but it probably is time to say goodbye and wish him luck for the future.

WhyYouGottaBeSoRuud?

His two best periods were when he played #9. The first half of his debut season and most of the 19/20 season. If anything Mourinho's insistence on NOT playing him at #9 may have hurt his development in that role, although the fact he did do well in 19/20 before falling away badly may disagree with that.

I do wonder what could have been with proper coaching and a proper plan for him, but it probably is time to say goodbye and wish him luck for the future.
About time he left. Hopefully Pogba is next. Only players who WANT to be here should stay. Nobody should have to have their arm twisted to play for United.

As someone above said. Get good or get out.

Abraxas

Atletico must be mental. Maybe they think they can stir some life out of Martial, a player that barely seems interested in football. I think it's odds against, especially over the longer term, but good luck to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.