Martin Atkinson

Adcuth

Thing is, its either a pen or ronny has dived. Ronny didn't get a card all game for multiple penalty shouts. What does that tell ya.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Has anyone started a petition against this useless ref yet?

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
He's the cnut who cost us the title at stamford bridge for a similar handball by Carrick. Should fecking retire.

The Purley King

Ole said in his interview what was the difference Between the zouma foul (where he dived over pogbas leg with no contact) and the ronaldo one.
Nothing will come of it of course but it highlights the incompetence/inherent Atkinson bias

Acole9

Outstanding
That last one was definitely a penalty. Makes you wonder what VAR are looking at.

Thing is, its either a pen or ronny has dived. Ronny didn't get a card all game for multiple penalty shouts. What does that tell ya.
That's not the case. There can be contact but it's not enough for a penalty.

Adcuth

There should be a department in the LMA that checks out possible errors made by refs and either bans or fines them for incompetence. They go unpunished constantly even when the ramifications to the team on the shirty end of the stick can be massive. Also we should be able to hear the conversation between refs, players and officials. Would stop a lot of controversy.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Thank God we won because the boiling fury I would've had for the rest of the day had we drew isn't worth thinking about!

Cpt Negative

He’s just a shit ref isn’t he?

1st Ronaldo is probably 50/50 in the new rules. I think Ronaldo left his leg in, but still a penalty for me
2nd falls into seen given if your name is Salah and drop to your knees
3rd no doubt it’s 100% penalty.

Also thought we were lucky with the AWB tackle on soucek. I’d have been furious if that had gone against us.

just stunk of a ref that didn’t want to make a decision today

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
He's always been awful against us. Can't believe he hasn't damn well retired yet, he's been screwing us for getting on 15 years now!

SER19

This is the same prick who denied Ronaldo the stonewall pen v Portsmouth 13 bloody years ago! What a sad bitter little man he is

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
This is the same prick who denied Ronaldo the stonewall pen v Portsmouth 13 bloody years ago! What a sad bitter little man he is
OMG you're right. Had erased that from my memory.

The Firestarter

This protocnut has 100% decided he will never give Ronaldo a pen unless he gets slashed with a machete or gunned down.

lsd

The Oracle

There are too many instances to count where he has cost us. In my opinion we lost the league twice because of his performances in games against Chelsea.

Should he not be near retirement by now?

Fitchett

Atkinson has been a cheat against us since 2003. As a linesman allowing Arsenal offside goals, not awarding Ronaldo a blatant penalty against Portsmouth, which cost us the treble in 2008, numerous decisions in favour of Chelsea over years. The man is a Leeds fan, a complete and utter cheat. Just f*ck off and don't ever referee a match of ours ever again.

ExoduS

It does seem as refs had a meeting and they concluded we had too many penalties last year so this year they will not even give us clear penalties. Both were penalties, but second one was clear as day!

Lukinho

Lost my voice because of this cnut. I have never seen a game where THREE penaltys haven‘t been given.

Idxomer

It does seem as refs had a meeting and they concluded we had too many penalties last year so this year they will not even give us clear penalties. Both were penalties, but second one was clear as day!
Last game too, a clear handball wasn't even checked.

Sylar

I want to say what a shocking performance but this is the quality of the man
He's basically guessed decisions pretty much his whole career and not seen things

Or has made things up. This is the man who gave a goal as a referee when the ball didn't cross the line

Drainy

It's insane that a known fan of a hated rival club is allowed to referee our games to such a biased degree every year and nothing gets done.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Some things never change. He was as bad as in the days when he was giving Chelsea every decision against us between 2009-2011-ish.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
That was astonishing incompetence today. How in the name of feck did he give the foul against Pogba when Zouma hurdled a leg which was already pulling out of a tackle and then not give the penalty were Ronaldo didn't change his path and got took out by a stray one. Then the one at the end was an absolute stonewaller. Zouma couldn't have looked any more guilty

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
That was astonishing incompetence today. How in the name of feck did he give the foul against Pogba when Zouma hurdled a leg which was already pulling out of a tackle and then not give the penalty were Ronaldo didn't change his path and got took out by a stray one. Then the one at the end was an absolute stonewaller. Zouma couldn't have looked any more guilty
He’s a Leeds fan & has shown “incompetence” basically every time he’s reffed us. I actually think we have a case requesting to the PL that he not ref us again.

There was a period where he reffed every game with us & Chelsea & gave them every decision. For about 3 straight seasons.