Martin Tyler

FujiVice

Who writes this man's script for him? When it went to 2-2 he went into full on "Remember when Aguero scored and won them the league? Could it happen again?"

He was so desperate to recreate the "AGUEROOOO!" moment wasnt he?

Josep Dowling

And the ‘Manchester City are the best’ , ‘City the pass masters vs the past masters’

I have no issue with Martin Tyler, he does not have a bias against United imo. But Sky were so desperate for City to win the title today. I’m glad we shut them all up and ruin the party.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
He's made me stop listening to commentary all together now. When the ex liverpool player is less biased than you, it's time to quit.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
He actually tried that Agueerrooooo. Thankfully De Gea had other ideas. cnut.

Bobski

He likes a new story to comment on and create excitement about. Used to adore the early Wenger and Henry years at Arsenal, was mad for Liverpool to win the league in slippy G's season.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Desperate for City to come back & Aguero to win it in stoppage time... cringeworthy.

Delighted we ruined the day not just for City & City fans but all the cnuts on Sky who were desperate for them to win.

Hitchez

Why are we moaning about Martin Tyler? He's not biased, he just likes the sound of his own voice and great moments. Remember Macheda? Martial?

Motorman

Lost respect for him. He cant remain impartial.

When Gary Neville is more impartial in a manchester derby he is doing something wrong

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
He creates narratives and has pre-rehearsed sound bites for sky ads.
It's not natural anymore for him and he is my least favourite commentator

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Is he the one who keeps saying nothing doin..

Shark

@NotShark
He called us “past masters” or something didn’t he in the first half?

Gobshite.

Devil may care

He was boiling my piss tonight, he can be twattish but I don't know if that was the case tonight or if he was on some WWE kick, trying to sell a storyline instead of actually calling what was happening.

Robbie Boy

And the ‘Manchester City are the best’ , ‘City the pass masters vs the past masters’

I have no issue with Martin Tyler, he does not have a bias against United imo. But Sky were so desperate for City to win the title today. I’m glad we shut them all up and ruin the party.
That was fecking cringe.

cyberman

When you invent a conversation, mid game, between Pep and Kompany about dropping him for the Manchester Derby then you need to have a word with yourself.
Then he showers him with praise for his made up answer!

JoaquinJoaquin

Yeah that was shocking. Him and the all Scouse pundit team is why I don't pay for SkySports

R'hllor

He always was about that, he acts, he is a fake, he knows that for example debut goals have more chance to be in a legacy so to say. I remember Martial goal vs Liverpool vs Benteke`s one, if i remember correctly he brushed off Benteke`s goal like it was a tap in a last minute of 5:0 game.

lewwoo

He called us “past masters” or something didn’t he in the first half?

Gobshite.
When city strung a few passes together he said something like "we are watching the pass masters against the past masters". The knob.

cyberman

Desperate for City to come back & Aguero to win it in stoppage time... cringeworthy.

Delighted we ruined the day not just for City & City fans but all the cnuts on Sky who were desperate for them to win.
Yep, its why they weren't in the studio. They wanted to join in with the celebrations at pitchside

Josep Dowling

He always was about that, he acts, he is a fake, he knows that for example debut goals have more chance to be in a legacy so to say. I remember Martial goal vs Liverpool vs Benteke`s one, if i remember correctly he brushed off Benteke`s goal like it was a tap in a last minute of 5:0 game.
The one that really irritates me is when Ronaldo scored that unbelievable freekick against Portsmouth. No one had ever seen a player hit the ball with that technique into the top corner. His commentary in the most monotone voice was ‘and he smashed it into the net’ like he had scored a penalty.

I never thought he was biased, but this evening he was clearly hoping to see City win the title in the derby. It's understandable, as Sky want these showpiece games to deliver the most memorable moments of the season, which can be hyped up and so attract more subscribers. The plot was ruined for Sky with a United win; now they'll have to see City win the league at somewhere like Stoke.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Give over - he was just as excited for the United goals. Can't blame him for wanting historical moments, watching as a neutral.

Manny

Grammar Police
He's shite. Never understood all the love he gets.

The White Pele

When the score was at 2-2 and he quoted Alf Ramsay’s 1966 full-time team talk “you’ve won it once, now go out there and win it again” I was almost sick in my mouth.

Zoo

It’s cringeworthy how much he harps back to 2012.

We all remember your commentary on Aguero’s goal, give it a rest ffs.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Loves the sound of his own voice but most of these complaints seem extraordinarily specific. He's fine for the most part and has pulled out plenty of iconic commentary moments for us over the years, Macheda being the prime example.

Hephaestus

Why are we moaning about Martin Tyler? He's not biased, he just likes the sound of his own voice and great moments. Remember Macheda? Martial?
Yeah, exactly. He wanted City to get a winner so he could get his next moment, it's not cos he's ABU, it's just cos he's an attention seeker.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Feck you useless twats for calling Martin Tyler useless or shite, the guy is an absolute treasure and is the ironic voice of your shite league. Get your heads out of your biased arses and be grateful! :p

stevoc

I don't happen to think he's biased, but he is a tedious cnut who spends more time talking about the past and trying to set up sound bites than commentating on the actual fecking game thats going on in front of him.

He should have been retired about 5 years ago.

Classical Mechanic

He isn’t bias, he just wants the romantic narrative, he loves the hyperbole. He probably spent all last week working on his little wordplays for City winning the title. He came out with one ‘the pass masters against the past masters’ United ruined his weeks work with his little notebook.

Sanche7

I don't know why he kept going on and on and on about Aguero's last minute goal.
He mentioned it at least a dozen times!!
Yeah maybe he considers himself an artist and that Agueroooo moment as his masterpiece but why the feck does he have to talk about it every other minute.

He almost came when Aguero headed it at the end.
He then goes on to call himself a fecking 'neutral'
And Neville? I don't even want to talk about him

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Feck you useless twats for calling Martin Tyler useless or shite, the guy is an absolute treasure and is the ironic voice of your shite league. Get your heads out of your biased arses and be grateful! :p
Ironic? :lol: