Martin Tyler | Retiring

Idxomer

He was commentating on a CL game the other weak and the stadium sound was cut off and all you could hear is his heavy breathing.

stevoc

Those are are past it as well. I catch on bein from time to time, and they're as vapid as pundits can get.
Yeah I agree which is why Tyler should have gone with them to Bein. He's been past it for at least a decade as well.

''And it's live (unless you are watching this programme at a later date in which case it's actually pre-recorded)!''

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
He just talks drivel, all the time.

I'd be happy with the old style commentary, just describe what's happening on the pitch without a load of uninteresting, inane facts.

De Gea to Maguire, Maguire to Fred, Fred to Pogba, Pogba to Ronaldo and Ronaldo scores!

Litch

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t feel that comfortable about that title.…

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
He makes games so boring and uninteresting. He's been a fine commentator over the years but dammit he's so boring to listen to now.

cyberman

Keep him away from Neville and Carragher. He tries too hard with the banter

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Sky want it. They do the same shit with the rubbish commentator on F1 "It's lights out and away we go" every single race
Gotta have that catchphrase that all of us viewers just can't get on without.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Sky want it. They do the same shit with the rubbish commentator on F1 "It's lights out and away we go" every single race
think Crofty has said that back to his 5Live days, Murray Walker's was the best a simple GO! GO! GO!

AFC NimbleThumb

I get we’re crap but some of his ‘banter’ is bordering on unprofessional. I’ve seen United teams absolutely obliterate Arsenal teams in the time of the rivalry & not once has he made the quips he’s making here. Over sensitive perhaps.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I get we’re crap but some of his ‘banter’ is bordering on unprofessional. I’ve seen United teams absolutely obliterate Arsenal teams in the time of the rivalry & not once has he made the quips he’s making here. Over sensitive perhaps.
Are you referring to that little german joke about Liverpool/United. Thought it was a stupid comment. Supposed to just call the game.

croadyman

Quad squad was total cringe

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
He's just a bitter old man.

acnumber9

Everyone knows he’s an Arsenal fan.

AFC NimbleThumb

Are you referring to that little german joke about Liverpool/United. Thought it was a stupid comment. Supposed to just call the game.
Yea that’s what triggered the post but it’s just the general way he’s interacting with Neville & Carragher. I can put up with Gary, he’s as sick as we all are & of course Carragher will be on a wind up but I’ve seen seen us make Arsenal, Liverpool teams look worse in a 45 minute spell with no disrespect aimed at coaching level.

It’s coming across as he’s revelling in it.

Berbasbullet

Yea that’s what triggered the post but it’s just the general way he’s interacting with Neville & Carragher. I can put up with Gary, he’s as sick as we all are & of course Carragher will be on a wind up but I’ve seen seen us make Arsenal, Liverpool teams look worse in a 45 minute spell with no disrespect aimed at coaching level.

It’s coming across as he’s revelling in it.
Yeah that comment bugged me too. Theres a line and hes supposed to be neutral.

Josh 76

Hate is fecking voice trying to be clever with cringe one liners

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Not growing up around English media, the bias is all the more clear to us Yanks. It sounds like most of them are Liverpool fans when they talk about Liverpool or United. And the few United guys go out of their way to be unbiased.

Zoo

Cheerleading for Liverpool all night. Tried to get so offended on their behalf when Hannibal was putting himself about only for Carragher tand Neville to say they loved it.

Berbasbullet

Cheerleading for Liverpool all night. Tried to get so offended on their behalf when Hannibal was putting himself about only for Carragher tand Neville to say they loved it.
Innit, how dare someone try and foul the great Klopp side.

RonaldoVII

I wanted to watch on Sky but didn't get the stream. Thought I was unfortunate to be putting up with Lee Dixon and Le Saux but obviously not.