Film Marvel Studios Phase Four

Bojan11

More to be announced apparently next month.

Also Sony announce spider man.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I loved the "What If..."comics but I don't like that's it's going to be a cartoon.

Having a lady Thor will be funny for the inevitable whining.

A Mandarin move? Yes please!

Angelina Jolie and Salma Hayek in The Eternals? Ive had a crush on both for about 20 years so that's going to be fun.

Mahershala Ali as Blade? Awesome.

Web of Bissaka

Interesting, no future Avengers film. yet. Ant Man and Wasp 3?

Mahershala Ali as Blade is the best one I'm looking forward to.

Hmm, is phase four and so on going to be more woke and woke-r?

The surprising one is..
:eek: Jane Foster will be back in Thor 4?!

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Silver Surfer will appear culminating in a mass battle against Galactus, I reckon.

Last edited:

kps88

I loved the "What If..."comics but I don't like that's it's going to be a cartoon.
I like the fact that it is animated. Gives them more freedom to do things with existing/past MCU characters as well. Looking at the announced voice cast, there's no way they could have gotten all of those actors to do live action.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I like the fact that it is animated. Gives them more freedom to do things with existing/past MCU characters as well. Looking at the announced voice cast, there's no way they could have gotten all of those actors to do live action.
You're right about the actors and the freedom of course.

It's a personal thing really. I struggle to care at all with cartoons and there's also been Avengers and X-Men cartoons for decades.

ArjenIsM3

Interesting, no future Avengers film. yet. Ant Man and Wasp 3?

Mahershala Ali as Blade is the best one I'm looking forward to.

Hmm, is phase four and so on going to be more woke and woke-r?

The surprising one is..
:eek: Jane Foster will be back in Thor 4?!
If captain marvel is anything to go by then yes.

Oldyella

All within a couple of years too. Churning them out.

Hope they hurry up with the FF, cant wait to see them, Doom, Surfer, Galactus.

Sylar

Having a lady Thor will be funny for the inevitable whining.

A Mandarin move? Yes please!

Angelina Jolie and Salma Hayek in The Eternals? Ive had a crush on both for about 20 years so that's going to be fun.

Mahershala Ali as Blade? Awesome.
There's already complaining about lady Thor and how Thor isn't a mantle to pass down etc
Actual Thor part of guardians and then actual lady Thor could be great

Mutants defo coming

The multiverse part with Dr strange could be great

Really excited by blade and FF.

My Cineworld card is going to be rinsed big time :D

Cloud7

Can’t wait for Falcon and the Winter Soldier :drool: that’s the one that immediately caught my eye

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
I remember and Jane Foster became Thor in the comics and loads of butt hurt men were whining about it, without realising that Thor himself hasn't become a woman, another character has taken the mantle.

Tbh i fully expect the same in the movies.

Here's a thought. Doctor Strange to introduce Miles Morales?

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Súper shite line up of movies. Thor basically because it’ll have Waititi directing again is about the only exciting one. Everything else is just B list characters, most of whom are already played out. Black widow, Falcon, Hawkeye standalones. Really???

I’ll be skipping most of these, and I’ve seen every marvel movie to date. It’s just too much.

Donk87

Supports
Arsenal
Súper shite line up of movies. Thor basically because it’ll have Waititi directing again is about the only exciting one. Everything else is just B list characters, most of whom are already played out. Black widow, Falcon, Hawkeye standalones. Really???

I’ll be skipping most of these, and I’ve seen every marvel movie to date. It’s just too much.
Most of those you listed are shows for Disneys new streaming service. The titles listed on the graphic with specific dates are movies, those with seasons are shows.

Movies - Widow, Eternals, Shang-Chi, Strange & Thor
Shows - Falcon, Wanda, Loki, What If & Hawkeye

vangagal

:lol:

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
They're daft for not integrating Deadpool into the MCU at this point. Deadpool and Cable have got stories for days in print, and Deadpool is one of the few good things still going in Marvel comics.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

That doesn't bother me. Most of the MCU have been b list characters.

But I won't be watching all these at the cinema. Kind of burnt out at this stage.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC

So much wrong with this post.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Be interesting to see how these do at the box office. In many ways, this is starting from zero again.

Bold of them.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Meh. Probably won't watch many of these in the cinema.

Drifter

American
Exciting news for me is the Fantastic Four. Hopefully they can get it right this time They should have been a part of Infinity Wars but Fox managed to mess it up.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Endgame was a good point to hop off. Going from Captain America and Ironman leading the pack to probably Strange, Panther and Marvel being the leaders is like United going from Fergie to Moyes.

Also, every villain will feel insignificant after Thanos.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Interesting stuff, I’ll see how it goes before making any broad sweeping statements.

Sweet Square

I have yet to see any marvel movie but slightly excited for a new blade remake(The first two Snipes movies were brilliant).

Sylar

I reckon if they dont get FF right, they should just retire those characters and act like those cursed names dont exist.

Man, this also makes me sad about DCCU. So much source, its almost difficult to screw up with a blueprint.

Oldyella

Endgame was a good point to hop off. Going from Captain America and Ironman leading the pack to probably Strange, Panther and Marvel being the leaders is like United going from Fergie to Moyes.
Cap and especially Iron Man were not considered top tier characters pre MCU. If the movies are good, then Strange, Panther etc will be fine.

Yeah, thats a challenge. I think they may skip having an overarching villain for these next few movies so there is no comparing against Thanos. Maybe start hinting at Galactus with the FF.

Andersons Dietician

I mean depending on how deep they go Thanos is pretty small fry compared to some of the villains in the MCU. Would be weird to see what kind of story arc they go for with a villain considering you know Thanos started with half the universe then moved on to the whole universe.
What dastardly deed could someone come up with after that.

Given what they’ve said about Wanda and Strange being tied together I can guess where it’s going to lead to which would be cool to see.