Gaming Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)

Bojan11

Your welcome Bojan. Have you played it?
I got the platinum on both games.

But I’m not playing it on the day of a game. We have a match in 10 hours and here you are posting about video games. You never learn do you?

Bojan11

@Bojan11 could you update the thread title to accurately update which consoles the game can be played on. Didn’t think I’d need to ask.
No, I can't because how could anyone think about gaming after what happened. We have another game in 4 days, so be ready.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Platinumed. Really fun and enjoyable game overall. Thought the story was interesting and the characters were done well. Definitely the most fun I've had with a game in a while.

Few minor issues;
- As much as I enjoyed the boss battles, they lacked variety. Hope if there's a Spiderman 2 they mix it up a bit.
- Choosing gadget's seemed to interrupt the flow of battle. Wish there was a way you could have switched quickly between a few of your favourite gadgets.
- Typical open world issues of repetitiveness, would have been nice to have a crime which didn't involve a drug deal or trapped civilians.

All in all though it's a strong 8.5/9 games for me. Will do the DLC next then move onto Miles Morales.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Is screwball the worst gaming character ever created?
I thought she was hilarious, played the role of internet troll very well IMO - she's more involved in the DLC's too if you haven't played those.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Had an annoying glitch on the Sable base in Central Park. One of the enemies managed to get stuck behind some containers and I couldn't reach them so couldn't complete it. Reset and tried again and same thing happened again. Googled it and it apparently is common but managed to complete it by following the top comment on this reddit post