Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Rashford actually got his start because Keane got injured, sometimes the stars just have to align.
There's another one I thought had a chance - him and Wilson

Aloysius's Back 3

Whilst I wanted Greenwood to get the chance because he seems the one that can fit in to that RF spot with his left foot - its not that bad its not his time yet.

Greenwood is a lad that can step up and make that position his own; until that it may not be the worst thing to see how players like Chong and the others do around the first team initially before we give Greenwood the chance.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Physio room did not list expected return for Greenwood
They just collate information from newspapers and news sites, so if they can't find anything (and I imagine reporters will consider him pretty low in terms of importance) then they won't list a date.

deafepl

To be honest, I'd rather Greenwood to have a debut in the premier league ahead of Chong, I don't see the same thing in Chong, just underwhelming compared to Greenwood where I feel like he is the deffo next the big.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
To be honest, I'd rather Greenwood to have a debut in the premier league ahead of Chong, I don't see the same thing in Chong, just underwhelming compared to Greenwood where I feel like he is the deffo next the big.
Chong just needs bulking up a bit. Apparently he prefers to play on the left, though he is mainly played out on the right. I expect him to make the grade as well.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I don't see it at all with Chong

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Chong just needs bulking up a bit. Apparently he prefers to play on the left, though he is mainly played out on the right. I expect him to make the grade as well.
Agreed, I rate Chong and think the only thing holding him back is his physique. His dribbling is already better than anyone bar Martial and he's the quickest player in our attack. Sbragia has also been bad for him due to the style of play, which favours central players IMO.

Under Butt and McKenna he has shown his best form.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Agreed, I rate Chong and think the only thing holding him back is his physique. His dribbling is already better than anyone bar Martial and he's the quickest player in our attack. Sbragia has also been bad for him due to the style of play, which favours central players IMO.

Under Butt and McKenna he has shown his best form.
Yeah, it's strange that we haven't improved on Sbragia given how poorly people rate him in general.

The dribbling is exactly it with Chong, couple that with a stronger physical game and he's looking really promising.

deadrevelz

Think we'll probably only see him in the preseason and in the league cup next year, same with Chong and Laird. Maybe Gomes will get an appearance this season.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Mrans he's fit surely?
Might travel to Paris with the squad, even if he doesn't play, he won't be match fit, and after the Lingard debacle, don't think he would be risked. I have no doubt that he will get his chance before the end of the season, along with Chong, Garner and Gomes, as Ole will be looking to next season, and specifically the right side in defence and attack. Think Laird may also get a chance, possibly at LB.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
He is in the 20 man travelling squad along with a whole host of kids.

With 3 keepers travelling we will see a minimum of 4 kids on the bench.

Gomes, Garner and Chong seem nailed on. And then one of Brandon Williams or Greenwood.

bdecuc

Hopefully that debut in those circumstances inspires him to keep working and be the best he can be because he has all the talent.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Sure he can do it on a wet night in Paris, but can he do it in Geography first thing on a Friday morning?

kidbob

Give him the chance, he is Giggs, Becks and Scholes. As are Garner and Gomes. Give them the chance and they will impress.

Alemar

Imagine the scenes tomorrow at his school. The guy is gonna be mobbed and hugged by the teachers

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
A special night for a special player. Not sure he even touched the ball which is a shame.

People worried about his physicality he looked More than ready.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
He would have scored on the corner if not for the penalty, I'm 100% sure. That is why I'm against VAR, ruining the magic moments. Joke

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Great that he got a run out and was involved with that. Gutted he couldn't at least get a couple of touches. Players will be returning from injury but I'd love it if Ole could find a way to fit him on the bench and let him get a bit of time soon. He needs the chance to show what he can do.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Imagine making your debut in a game like that? Hopefully that's the first of many great nights for him.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
He made a single pass for those wondering if he touched the ball or not. Whoscored marked it as succesful but UEFA as failed. Personally I don't remember it.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Well if theres a game that can give a young player the hunger to kick on and make the step up....
Just have a feeling that hes going to be brilliant for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.