5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

edcunited1878

Or it's Ole and the staff tempering his expectations and not throwing him into the fire when there's nothing to really gain. They see him training, they know he's well advanced for his age...yet you don't hear anything as far as transfer rumors from the journos because they have no fecking idea what's going on at the club.

I guess many people forget that he's a very young kid and he's still growing, let along maturing. He needs time and everyone involved needs to be patient with this kid and whatever his future potential might be. Let him be. He's already played and tasted first team action at the highest level...Champions League knockout stage, leg 2, away.

Just go play him in FM or FIFA and tell us how great he'll be in 2 years time.

Web of Bissaka

So uhh.. let's say he make it and play the next game vs Cardiff.

Let's not be too hard on him if he perform so bad and make mistakes. Or if he deliver an average performance.

Fair criticism is fine, harsher criticism though.. reserve that for when he gets older and actually got plenty of games to show his worth.

Silas

Let's not be too hard on him if he perform so bad and make mistakes. Or if he deliver an average performance.

Fair criticism is fine, harsher criticism though.. reserve that for when he gets older and actually got plenty of games to show his worth.
It's the caf mate.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite

Why does it matter? Is he Caf member?

minh_loc_xoay

Why does it matter? Is he Caf member?
He is still a teenager and have access to Internet. Obviously he'd come across one of the biggest Manchester United forums at some points. Who knows, he may even be a member on here already. It's 2019 after all.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I often wonder if any past or present United players, at any level, are members of RedCafe, unbeknownst. It's highly possible.
He is still a teenager and have access to Internet. Obviously he'd come across one of the biggest Manchester United forums at some points. Who knows, he may even be a member on here already. It's 2019 after all.
That's quite possible. If yes, I hope he takes praises and critics as well, and don't make them too personal. People even criticize Messi and Ronaldo here ;)

Bwuk

Greenwood shouldn’t care less what the majority of our clueless fanbase thinks.

Listen to his coaches not the fans.

NWRed

Starting Greenwood against Cardiff would a good move if true, nothing to lose game against average opposition that won't be remembered if he doesn't perform.
I'd also give starts to Chong, Gomes and Garner.

Said it last week but I feel sorry for him already if he does make his debut on Sunday.The knives are already out for Chong.

So Greenwood,if you're reading this,If you dont score on Sunday, you suck!;)

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He has to start. Result doesn’t matter.
The result is meaningless anyway so theoretically there isn't actually a better time for him to debut, as long as he gets over his injury concern though.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Said it last week but I feel sorry for him already if he does make his debut on Sunday.The knives are already out for Chong.

So Greenwood,if you're reading this,If you dont score on Sunday, you suck!;)
I'm sure Greenwood and Chong won't care what people on Redcafe think anyway :p

Raven

Just want him and Gomes to have some involvement in the Cardiff game. 2 phenomenal talents that I want to see as part of the squad next season.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Kids that age don't read or participate in forums. Only the older farts do.

You are only showing your age with your assumption!! ;)

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Feel like he should have already made a few sub appearances. Smells a bit like when Gomes played last game of season under Jose and then was hardly seen again the next season.

AJ10

Feel like he should have already made a few sub appearances. Smells a bit like when Gomes played last game of season under Jose and then was hardly seen again the next season.
injured every time there was a chance of him playing.

jb8521

He has already made 3 sub appearances

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He has.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Doesn't seem to staying in the first team next season. In case he doesn't, I would pretty much prefer to loan him out to a foreign league than to risk his career with the championship butchers who get away with almost everything.

Swiss_Red89

Doesn't seem to staying in the first team next season. In case he doesn't, I would pretty much prefer to loan him out to a foreign league than to risk his career with the championship butchers who get away with almost everything.
I hope he will be a part of the squad next season. If we loan him, i agree that the bundesliga would be a very good option. To someone like Werder Bremen for example.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I hope he will be a part of the squad next season. If we loan him, i agree that the bundesliga would be a very good option. To someone like Werder Bremen for example.
Rather loan him to Ajax. He can develop properly there.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Why in the world would we loan him? We are almost certainly shipping out Lukaku as he can't display the required energy levels and we're most definitely going to need more than just Rashford up front.

Swiss_Red89

Why in the world would we loan him? We are almost certainly shipping out Lukaku as he can't display the required energy levels and we're most definitely going to need more than just Rashford up front.
Rashford and Greenwood maybe isn't enough either. I think we need a new striker either way if we're going to sell Lukaku.

Loublaze

ATLien
Rashford and Greenwood maybe isn't enough either. I think we need a new striker either way if we're going to sell Lukaku.
This. Idiots will pile pressure on Greenwood like they're doing to Rashford if he fails to live up to their unrealistic and lofty expectations at age 17. Lukaku is a superior finisher to both, so if he's sold he must be replaced

Moiraine

Just sell him to Ajax, they will make a star out of him, He will be wasted here.

ArjenIsM3

Just sell him to Ajax, they will make a star out of him, He will be wasted here.
Sod off. Absolute bollocks. Ajax are great at scouting future stars. Sure their youth perform great too but for example Frenkie de Jong isn't an Ajax youth player. He's a Willem II product IIRC

Swiss_Red89

This. Idiots will pile pressure on Greenwood like they're doing to Rashford if he fails to live up to their unrealistic and lofty expectations at age 17. Lukaku is a superior finisher to both, so if he's sold he must be replaced
Agree...but the question is which good striker can we realistically buy? We certainly can't get one of the few big name strikers, so it will be a bit of a gamble.

Loublaze

ATLien
Agree...but the question is which good striker can we realistically buy? We certainly can't get one of the few big name strikers, so it will be a bit of a gamble.
I don't think Lukaku will be sold unless he forces a move tbh. He's not being linked to any specific club

Status
Not open for further replies.