Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Putting a lot of LOLs in your reply doesn't mean you're superior in this argument. I've never said he isn't allowed to have a gf/serious relationship.

By allowing himself to be exposed like that, giving a green light on your GF to record everything and post it is the main issue here.

Now, do me a favor, find me a clip of a top player in a teenage years smooching in the car. Buzz me when you got it.

Normal for average joe, but not footballers.
I don't normally put smileys in my replies, but in my good few years on the caf, I've never seen an argument as utterly ludicrous as yours.
Have you ever read the story Giggs told of him going to a house party at an age similar to Greenwood; and almost getting caught by Fergie? Kids do stupid things, it's half the fun of being a kid in the first place.
If you weren't getting up to similar at Greenwoods age, I genuinely feel bad for you.
I don't have any clips of young players 'smooching' but if you think young footballers aren't having sex, you're mad.
The idea of a 29 year old man being as upset as you are that a united youth player is sexually active is fecking hilarious. :lol:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
fecking hell some of the comments here :lol: Guy has a girlfriend, their 17, who gives a feck what she posts on instagram. Do people expect it to be the smartest shit? Giggs had an affair with his brothers wife for 8 years, didn't stop him from becoming a United legend did it?

meamth

I don't normally put smileys in my replies, but in my good few years on the caf, I've never seen an argument as utterly ludicrous as yours.
Have you ever read the story Giggs told of him going to a house party at an age similar to Greenwood; and almost getting caught by Fergie? Kids do stupid things, it's half the fun of being a kid in the first place.
If you weren't getting up to similar at Greenwoods age, I genuinely feel bad for you.
I don't have any clips of young players 'smooching' but if you think young footballers aren't having sex, you're mad.
The idea of a 29 year old man being as upset as you are that a united youth player is sexually active is fecking hilarious. :lol:
It isn't ludicrous.

Well then, we should allow all the youngsters to post their romantic side of life, smooching, partying, drinking, clubbing, shagging. Nothing wrong with this. :houllier:

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
That video tells me that the boy is single-minded and focused on ultimate goal. Very encouraging. That's the attitude we want in our players.

In Rainbows

It isn't ludicrous.

Well then, we should allow all the youngsters to post their romantic side of life, smooching, partying, drinking, clubbing, shagging. Nothing wrong with this. :houllier:
It's a girlfriend. Relax.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It isn't ludicrous.

Stop saying smooching. :lol:
It's really ludicrous, and a little sad.

meamth

It's a girlfriend. Relax.
Yeah, if hard lessons are the way to learn, better do it now when they were just smooching.

Not wait until they shagged and posted.

The point of that is for the girl to know the limits as a public figure.

In Rainbows

Yeah, if hard lessons are the way to learn, better do it now when they were just smooching.

Not wait until they shagged and posted.

The point of that is for the girl to know the limits as a public figure.
Think that's an issue with age. Younger kids don't see it as a big deal as they've grown up in the social media age. Everything goes up online now. Now, if they post something like him partying during the season then yes, I would be right there with you. Doesn't mean he can't still become a top player, just means that it could turn into something bad. I don't see this as that big of a deal though.

meamth

Think that's an issue with age. Younger kids don't see it as a big deal as they've grown up in the social media age. Everything goes up online now. Now, if they post something like him partying during the season then yes, I would be right there with you. Doesn't mean he can't still become a top player, just means that it could turn into something bad. I don't see this as that big of a deal though.
Agreed. This is very normal to record as a couple, when it's hot and kinky. :rolleyes:

But the club, Ole, anyone who is his superior needs to talk to him about this. It won't go well for him and his girlfriend if he doesn't perform.

SteveW

Jesus, how many pages of nonsense over a kid having a girlfriend. Why do you people give a feck?

SteveW

Mainly because he is a United player, the next big thing, the United golden boy.
I find most of what you've said over the last couple of pages completely over the top. You can't honestly be this bothered over a footballer having a girlfriend?

meamth

I find most of what you've said over the last couple of pages completely over the top. You can't honestly be this bothered over a footballer having a girlfriend?
Bothered by how reckless his girlfriend is on social media.

My main agenda is to put her on a leash! Then we can stop seeing all these making out nonsense.

SteveW

My main agenda is to put her on a leash! Then we can stop seeing all these making out nonsense.
Just ignore it. Nobody's gonna give a shit. I'm sure Ole will have a quiet word and they'll be more careful in future.

Heaps of players have much worse videos floating around and it's no big deal. Ashley Young has something a hundred times worse for example. So does Dele Alli. Who cares?

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
It isn't ludicrous.

Relax Grandad, kids these days eh!

Rinnegan240

What determination! If Ole will only give him 5-10 minutes on the pitch, then he's going to get playing time elsewhere :drool:

I blame this video on Ole.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Just ignore it. Nobody's gonna give a shit. I'm sure Ole will have a quiet word and they'll be more careful in future.

Heaps of players have much worse videos floating around and it's no big deal. Ashley Young has something a hundred times worse for example. So does Dele Alli. Who cares?
Tue that.

Compare it to Trent Alexander Arnold too! and that didn't stop him on the pitch.

Adam-Utd

LVG would have really liked him.

He loved a Horny performance.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It’s decent but Declan Rice was banging blondes even when he was 16. He’s just so developed for a 20 yo.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum

Now who's being kinky? Daddy probably already has her on a leash...

Adam-Utd

Mason Greenwood
Mason Grenwood
Mason Grnwood
Mason Grwood
Mason Gowood
Mason Gotwood

HowieC

he's a handsome young stud, let him sow his seeds. If he doesn't develop as hoped for though, maybe Ole should break out the chastity belt and chains haha :nono:

Raven

Oh gosh kid.

I'm 29 now and looking back into my life, having a girlfriend so early is just a nuisance. I wish I was so focused in my life when I was a kid.

Someone needs to spank him.
What an utterly bizarre response. You're talking about spanking (who the hell says spanking?) a 17 year old lad for having a girlfriend. Why is this such a concern for you?

Alemar

What's he done wrong...? That's his g/f right? And he's 17 years old?
At 17 he must be concentrated on his football. It is not mandatory to have a g/f, what is more, no one cares whether he has one. If he does, no one at all should ever find anything related to this in social networks.

Yet, instead of video of him training at Carrington (or doing extra training elsewhere at his free time - obviously he shouldn’t spend his time on anything else), people see him doing strange stuff before important game with Astana (a game which he should have started - prior to this video being published, that is)...

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Can't believe I'm seeing some posters have a meltdown over Greenwood having a girlfriend. Holy Christ :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.