5.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MDFC Manager

Kiddish, 17 year old antics, not bothered about it too much.

Having it recorded and letting it out is bloody stupid though.

Snuffkin

What's abnormal is the person taking the video and releasing it. Moron.

Swiss_Red89

fecking idiots. And why do kids these days record everything? And why are everyone so happy to be recorded?
Because they were born into a stupid world full of idiots. In a world full of smartphones and social media. It don't think it's the kids fault.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's literally just fecking around with his mates to a song?
Jesus. Some of our players are masters in shooting themselves in the foot. Cracking young player but I'm starting to wonder if his head is really screwed on right. I get that they're just lads (I'd never do anything like that tbh), but they're being filmed. I wonder who sends these videos out too. Probably Rashford or Lingard trying to get him in trouble so he doesn't take their place :lol:
Why wouldnt his head be screwed on right? Because he jokes around with his teammates or because he has a girlfriend? Yeah, some people post way too much shit on snapchat/Instagram. That's life these days though with teenagers. They live on apps like those and post literally everything. Nothing what's been posted is him doing anything wrong or dumb or anything. Its literally joking around and a video of him and his girlfriend joking around. I was around 17 when snapchat became a thing and while it was big for my generation, younger groups who are now around his age are literally obsessed with apps like that. That's just something older people have to accept and it's nothing about being unprofessional, not having his head screwed on right, or whatever else. Fecking drama queens in this place.

Giggsyking

It’s not unusual. I know it’s different due to the exposure but I’ve seen far worse in every dressing room I’ve ever been in. I played with an A-league footballer who put a banana in his ass and another who shat in trainers (this one seems a pretty common thing to do for dickheads).

Ignoring the it being posted to the internet thing, what’s so disgusting about what the two lads did?
What is disgusting is that they are being filmed and not bothered? Why sexual gestures at the workplace is normal?

bosnian_red

So this is normal?
Have you ever been on a football team? Grown up with the same team for years? You get comfortable with each other and joke around with each other. Literally nothing out of the ordinary.
You seem to be confused with thinking a football changing room (or any sport) is a workplace... it really isnt.

bosnian_red

fecking idiots. And why do kids these days record everything? And why are everyone so happy to be recorded?
Teenagers these days live on snapchat and Instagram. It only started when I was finishing highschool 7-8 years ago but was still big, but now you have no idea how much they actually use it unless you actually know people in that age group. My younger cousins who are in highschool literally post everything on that shit, you wouldnt believe it. It's weird, a bit fecked up but entirely normal for teenagers these days.

C'est Moi Cantona

He can't have been dropped for that though, surely, especially with Martial still out, and us so lacking for goals.

Maybe too much for him after Thursday, which would be more understandable give his age.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
What is disgusting is that they are being filmed and not bothered? Why sexual gestures at the workplace is normal?
I mean I’ve been a footballer (not a good one) and a builder (not a good one) and sexual gestures were a daily occurrence.
Where I work now, I don’t shower with my coworkers or run 50 yards pulling my top off and screaming in euphoria because I submitted a report.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
He's literally just fecking around with his mates to a song?

Why wouldnt his head be screwed on right? Because he jokes around with his teammates or because he has a girlfriend? Yeah, some people post way too much shit on snapchat/Instagram. That's life these days though with teenagers. They live on apps like those and post literally everything. Nothing what's been posted is him doing anything wrong or dumb or anything. Its literally joking around and a video of him and his girlfriend joking around. I was around 17 when snapchat became a thing and while it was big for my generation, younger groups who are now around his age are literally obsessed with apps like that. That's just something older people have to accept and it's nothing about being unprofessional, not having his head screwed on right, or whatever else. Fecking drama queens in this place.
You know you're on the verge of breaking through at United and you start appearing on videos doing daft stuff. Like I said i know this stuff happens at that age, but it's just annoyingly naive to have it filmed. Equally as annoying is whoever it is putting this stuff out. I'm not making a big deal of it, just questioned his intelligence a bit for the above reasons. You're being a drama queen for being offended by it. Unless you're Mason Greenwood himself.

bosnian_red

He can't have been dropped for that though, surely, especially with Martial still out, and us so lacking for goals.

Maybe too much for him after Thursday, which would be more understandable give his age.
Probably isn't the squad because he played 90 minutes on Thursday and will probably play another 90 minutes in midweek again.

C'est Moi Cantona

Probably isn't the squad because he played 90 minutes on Thursday and will probably play another 90 minutes in midweek again.
I hope this is the reason, as if we are needing a goal tomorrow and Mata is coming on when Greenwood could have been there, then I'm not so sure it was a wise move given our current plight up front, and the lack any real issue with the 'offending' video.

Last edited:

Prodigy24

Teenagers these days live on snapchat and Instagram. It only started when I was finishing highschool 7-8 years ago but was still big, but now you have no idea how much they actually use it unless you actually know people in that age group. My younger cousins who are in highschool literally post everything on that shit, you wouldnt believe it. It's weird, a bit fecked up but entirely normal for teenagers these days.
It's absolutely crazy, there really is no privacy left anymore.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Have you ever been on a football team? Grown up with the same team for years? You get comfortable with each other and joke around with each other. Literally nothing out of the ordinary.
You seem to be confused with thinking a football changing room (or any sport) is a workplace... it really isnt.
It is a work place and it will forever be. The likes of Sancho, Sterling, Rashford, Tuanzebe don't seem to be doing it (assuming some posts here are right in saying it's out of ordinary) and that's just the English contingent.

Being 17 isn't an excuse to be devoid of logic. Sure we do stupid shit but I never did it at the workplace.

Last edited:

Ed9

Why are people bothered about two lads goofing around? It is normal.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Why are people bothered about two lads goofing around? It is normal.
Where is the video? I haven't even seen it. I'm just assuming here it was something grossly unprofessional in the work place. Has it been deleted?

izzydiggler

Adults are stupid, never mind 17 year old kids.

The annoying thing is you’d think the club would be on top of this stuff, making sure they aren’t posting things that could be considered even remotely controversial. All it does is bring pressure and scrutiny on kids, who already have too much.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Adults are stupid, never mind 17 year old kids.

The annoying thing is you’d think the club would be on top of this stuff, making sure they aren’t posting things that could be considered even remotely controversial. All it does is bring pressure and scrutiny on kids, who already have too much.
You can’t expect the club to be on top of dumb shit like that. This is stupidity that’s only down to the individuals.

Albert the 70 year old kit man can only do so much.

Red00012

Seriously get a grip .

2 young fellas messing around.

The average age of posters of the last page or so must be 50-65

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
The lens is on him more now and there's some with an agenda to make him look bad, he'll have to adjust which is unfair to ask of a young kid but that's the life of a professional in a team as big as United. As far as I'm concerned, he's doing pretty well for a 17 year old just getting into the first team. Until there's signs that he's immature on the field, I couldn't care less what he does off it.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
The lens is on him more now and there's some with an agenda to make him look bad, he'll have to adjust which is unfair to ask of a young kid but that's the life of a professional in a team as big as United. As far as I'm concerned, he's doing pretty well for a 17 year old just getting into the first team. Until there's signs that he's immature on the field, I couldn't care less what he does off it.
Tell that to the even more talented Ravel Morrison.

Thiagoal

People seriously are thinking there’s anything wrong with that video?? FFS you should have seen what I was getting up to in the back of Tesco when I was 17...

Bwuk

A lot of absolute tossers on here criticising a 17 year old having banter with his mates.

Get a life.

BootsyCollins

Wait what?? People are actually getting mad at this?

If this is why he is not traveling, then half the PL should retire. hes unlucky it got out though, because idiots are going to make a big deal about this.
Its nothing.

jb8521

Do some of you actually not leave the house or have any lives outside the internet that you actually not only give a feck but are actually upset by a teenager messing about with his friends & girlfriend in his spare time? Almost as bizarre as the weirdo that saved a video of a 15 year old bouncing on someone's lap for 2 years & then posted it on twitter

bosnian_red

It is a work place and it will forever be. The likes of Sancho, Sterling, Rashford, Tuanzebe don't seem to be doing it (assuming some posts here are right in saying it's out of ordinary) and that's just the English contingent.

Being 17 isn't an excuse to be devoid of logic. Sure we do stupid shit but I never did it at the workplace.
Nah, the changing room is not the work place. No matter if they do or dont get paid, however much they get paid, the changing room after games or training is not the work place, it's the time when they all feck around together pretty much. On the pitch is their work place, and even then, it's obviously not a normal work place.

And on top of all that, hes 17 and this video is presumably from some time ago when he was more with the youth teams. Saw someone say 2 years ago. So when he was 15. I suggest you look at Jadon Sancho's old Twitter account when he was a youth player at Watford. Guy was hitting up so many girls on it. Are people going to shit on him because he was a horny 14 year old? Of course not.

haram

I was 17 not that long ago and jumping up and down on your mates cock was never something I would consider funny.

That being said I don't really care that he's done it.

Snuffkin

Albert the 70 year old kit man can only do so much.
It's not his job to fulfill the desires of young men anyway. If it was him filming it, then there would have been a very good reason for it, probably improving agility or something.

JPB

The kid's not in the squad? That's a fecking disgrace.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Nah, the changing room is not the work place. No matter if they do or dont get paid, however much they get paid, the changing room after games or training is not the work place, it's the time when they all feck around together pretty much. On the pitch is their work place, and even then, it's obviously not a normal work place.
The changing room is part of the work place. What sort of a stupid argument is that? If I did the same thing as him in my office canteen where we take breaks I'd get (rightly) warned about unprofessional conduct in the workplace.

And on top of all that, hes 17 and this video is presumably from some time ago when he was more with the youth teams. Saw someone say 2 years ago. So when he was 15. I suggest you look at Jadon Sancho's old Twitter account when he was a youth player at Watford. Guy was hitting up so many girls on it. Are people going to shit on him because he was a horny 14 year old? Of course not.
I'd happily look at the videos. Do you have a link or can you describe what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.