Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
So calm and collected. Definitely should start ahead of Martial for me. Or move Martial in to Lingard’s position.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
To be honest I thought Fred was good.
I thought so too.

Greenwood's a tremendous talent, unless something serious happens he'll finish the season on double figures for goals. Even more impressive when you consider he started the season as a 17 year old.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
What a talent we have on our hands. Don’t remember seeing a better finisher at our club at such a young age.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Pure quality. He will start games over the coming weeks anyway with games every 48 hours. Better than Lingard.

The Kag

Madness how we completely ignored him after the goal.
Like I eluded to in the post match thread, it's as if they were actively avoiding him. I understand the reasoning behind deploying him out wide, but like someone else said, it's a touch painful to witness when he's such a cool customer inside the box.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Thank god we've got him! the only shining light at the club recently.

Love that he's starting to tuck them away regularly now, that'll give a kick to the doubters.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
So calm and collected. Definitely should start ahead of Martial for me. Or move Martial in to Lingard’s position.
Been thinking this too, can't do any harm surely. Just hope we're willing to be patient with him and people don't give him grief if he struggles to get into a game physically.

Bobski

The intelligence and composure in his game stands out, he makes good decisions and keeps a cool head in dangerous areas, nothing to suggest what he is doing is a flash in the pan. The quality is there but his mental approach makes the difference.

lumeyes

The positive from today. Watching him hug the line after the goal was painful though and highlighted why this team needs better coaches than the ones at the club right now.
A thousand thanks for this. I thought I was the only one who noticed. As a matter of fact our front three or four were taken out of the game by the adjustment Everton made immediately after we scored. I expected our coaching crew to back instructions at our players to help counter that, but nothing came. Now watch how everyone will start blaming Martial (who I agree was average the last 15 mins) instead of the real problem - Ole. He isn't good enough, the earlier we accept this the better for the future of the club.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Delighted for him. Unbelievably composed and lethal considering his age. He played a fantastic pass just before the goal as well.

Brings the smile back in this, otherwise, pretty frustrating season.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I kinda want to start him over Martial. It’ll give Martial a big warning that if you don’t perform, you will get benched by a teenager who shows more hunger. Good goal.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Yeah, he should start but in Lingard's position. Need him to face the goal.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
We need to stop fecking about and just start this lad every game.

Andersons Dietician

Fantastic finish and then after that it was like he wasn’t even on the pitch. Do feel like he can’t be that far from a starting spot. Probably just certain games if we are looking to play a certain way.

Paul_Scholes18

He is the bright spot for this season along with Mctominay and Rashford. It is great that our academy is doing well.
Sadly we need to also buy the right types of players to do well.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Is he ready to start or is it still best to have him come off the bench and make an impact? He is so young but I'd be curious to see how he does as a starter, at least for a game here and there.

Josep Dowling

Got to love how Souness said he was lucky it went through Mina’s legs. Can’t compliment a Man United youngster without some sort of quib in there as well. Typical of the bias pundit.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Ole will realize that starting MMM will save his job.

Great finish by Mason. I will be surprised if he doesn’t fulfill his potential and becomes world class. My draw will drop if he ends up like Januzaj, Morrison, Wilson, etc.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Sad sight of a 18 year old player being forced to carry a bunch of overpaid, overrated and truly unprofessional team mates.

When we clear out the rotten shits off the squad, this lad will propably score even more goals. Really lucky to to have him.

Thiagoal

It infuriates me when we get free kicks and the likes of Fred step forward to take it when Mason is deadly! It’s like he’s not trusted! Maybe he should be more assertive and push the other idiots to one side!

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
It infuriates me when we get free kicks and the likes of Fred step forward to take it when Mason is deadly! It’s like he’s not trusted! Maybe he should be more assertive and push the other idiots to one side!
I don't get this either. Taking a freekick is a speciality trait it isn't like it takes a certain amount of experience to score one. Which should be the point, for the best of the team he should take them.

kundalini

Super finish for his goal. Also a key pass for a Dan James shot from near the edge of their box.

jackal&hyde

Start him in place of James for a couple of games. James looked bad and he deserves a rest too.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Special.

Not only was his goal class, his turn in the oppositions box was a level of composure hardly any of our attackers have when attacking in the box.

I'd actually be for resting him against Colchester and playing him against Watford.

Status
Not open for further replies.