Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagami

Good post resistant
As soon as he got the ball in that position I thought we'd won. He's so deadly from there. Great cameo.

Handré1990

He showed some great close control and decision making in his short cameo. Should really start for us from now on. Amazing talent. Exact opposite of James: he plays with his brain and skills, not his physical gifts.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I’ll give it another game before he’s ahead of James in the pecking order. If that.

Kag

Looked like a proper adult out there tonight. He’s going to become a regular pretty quickly.

He’s ludicrously difficult to defend against in those positions from the right. Davies didn’t know what to do at the end there; I’m just surprised he didn’t put it away. There’s going to be a lot of those goals in a United shirt.

RedIan

Looks a class act, far better player than James And he is always a goal threat.. should be a regular on the right.

Dan_F

Probably one of the best cameos I’ve seen from him on the right. In other games he’s scored, but been largely ineffective. Tonight he looked so sharp and quick footed, albeit against a tired defence.

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
He is going to be a very special player. Nifty moves in tight spaces today and unfortunate not to score in the last minute.

Should be in the starting eleven.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He looks proper player, looks lot stronger too. He should start every game.

GenZRed

Credit to him. Did more in 20 minutes than Martial or Rashford did in 70.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Filling out and his new found strength looks vital.

Time to take the lead off, let him play.

King Andow

Wasn't against James starting this one but it's clear that Mason is already twice the player and belongs in the fist XI.

edcunited1878

James still has a key role to play for the squad but giving Mason 30 minutes or a half at minimum each match will be immense. James ran his opposing players ragged and Mason coming on against players who aren't fully fitness is a nightmare.

I firmly believe now that we don't need Sancho because Mason should share the right forward position with a Guendia, Traore, or another player who currently isn't in the squad to share the load and output until he's ready to start ahead of Martial or make the right forward position his. But most importantly, the funds not spent on Sancho can fund a CM who is the younger and more mobile Matic to replace Matic and play alongside Fred.

Red-17

Most confident I've seen him in the build up phase. He's no longer afraid to make driving runs with the ball because he has the strength to hold the ball under pressure now. The fact that we are surprised he didn't score at the end just shows how lethal he is. Absolutely nothing the defender could do there to stop him getting a shot off.

BlahRules

Showed more than James in the brief minutes he was given. Even destroyed a few players something James can't even think of doing even with his blistering pace.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Oles always a few games late in giving him more responsibility.

He's easily stepped up to the plate this season when asked to do more he deserves to start since Jan. Ole needs to make it happen if we want to make top 4.

mav_9me

As soon as he got the ball in that position I thought we'd won. He's so deadly from there. Great cameo.
Yep. I was expecting a goal and was half celebrating when he shot. Thought that was in.

If it was somehow paused when he got the ball I would have bet my house on him scoring.

AshRK

Special talent. Good to see him bulked up too, he was easily able to hold the ball and fight off spurs players.

HowYouDoin

Better than James by a mile. I would argue probably better than Martial too. If not now then definitely will be next season.

CM

I really hope Solskjaer has the bottle to throw him in ahead of James from the start. I don't dislike James but the difference when Greenwood came on was night and day.

Status
Not open for further replies.