5.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

His shooting is a real gem. Loads of talents and I'm sure he'll develop his overall game more over the time.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
First of many, good that he finally scored the goal.

SteveW

His shooting is a real gem. Loads of talents and I'm sure he'll develop his overall game more over the time.
His game is good. It's just a matter of building up strength and explosiveness imo.

el3mel

His game is good. It's just a matter of building up strength and explosiveness imo.
His current game is good but of course he's only 17, so it'll develop more and more over the course of the time. I'm not saying it's bad currently.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
By no means great performance but can actually score goals. Really hope he starts against West Ham (he won't)

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Very very happy and proud to see our lad scoring tonight. Absolutely buzzing..:drool::cool:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So glad he got his goal. That’ll settle his nerves a lot more in the future.

Think he needs some new boots though as he keeps slipping!

He’s so damn young though, sky really is the limit for him.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Have real faith in this lad. In the last ten minutes there was a break on where he was running with the ball in the final third with options around him and picked best option to release Lingard in space. Quality of decision making you rarely, if ever, seem to see from Rashford. Such a better prospect imo

Adamsk7

He’s gonna make it. As close to a sure thing as you are gonna get other than those one off freak players such as Rooney and Messi.

Josep Dowling

I feel he’s going to be special. I don’t normally put my nose out like that. It’s his control with both feet and turn of pace. Crazy for a 17 year old.

I just think Ole has to play him as a CF. If he keeps trying him on right it might ruin the early part of the career. And the only reason we are doing this is because we need options on that side. Rashford can’t finish and he can.

If Martial continues to be injured it has to be Rashford left, Greenwood central and James on the right.

PoTMS

Needs to play up front. Rashford can feck off to the right wing. James on the left.

Copa Mundial

Hargreaves just mentioned on BT that Greenwood was slower than he thought. Not seen much of Greenwood but I also thought he was quicker than he looked tonight, he got outpaced a couple of times.

Can anyone confirm if he does have pace to burn?

Rossa

Hargreaves just mentioned on BT that Greenwood was slower than he thought. Not seen much of Greenwood but I also thought he was quicker than he looked tonight, he got outpaced a couple of times.

Pace does not look like a strength of his. I've noticed that a couple of times. He's 17,so he can improve a lot. Ronaldo improved his speed greatly when at United.

Abhinav

Great goal in an otherwise underwhelming performance. Still think he needs time to develop, especially physically. He has got real talent but needs to be developed at his own pace. Hyping him up so early might end up hurting him. Till then, he should start in the cup games and on the bench in the pl games.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
So glad he got his goal. That’ll settle his nerves a lot more in the future.

Think he needs some new boots though as he keeps slipping!

He’s so damn young though, sky really is the limit for him.
Our whole squad need them. I haven't seen any team slipping so many times.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
I feel he’s going to be special. I don’t normally put my nose out like that. It’s his control with both feet and turn of pace. Crazy for a 17 year old.

I just think Ole has to play him as a CF. If he keeps trying him on right it might ruin the early part of the career. And the only reason we are doing this is because we need options on that side. Rashford can’t finish and he can.

If Martial continues to be injured it has to be Rashford left, Greenwood central and James on the right.
Based on what? You can't seriously have watched tonight and use that as an argument that he needs to play centrally. Once again as soon as he went central he disappeared and didn't touch the ball. He couldn't even handle the physicality of playing centrally in the u23s and was forced wide in every single game just to get into the ball. He's shown absolutely nothing to suggest he needs to play CF. In fact he's shown the complete opposite. He can't handle playing as the striker role at this level yet. He needs the space to pick up the ball which he isn't given centrally. He went wide and he got the goal. He's regularly played wide his entire life. His consistently had to drop wide to get on the ball for the u23s and for the first team. He doesn't need to play centrally and it won't ruin anything considering he has shown zero ability to handle play centrally yet.

Sylar

His goal was the benefit of being able to use both feet to strike. It will help him cut in and strike to turn back onto the other foot to take it in.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Good place to start scoring goals. Hope he'll fight off the pressure and Ole will help him greatly in that.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
His goal was the benefit of being able to use both feet to strike. It will help him cut in and strike to turn back onto the other foot to take it in.
We would have been 3 up by half-time if Rashford knewown how to use his left foot.

Sylar

We would have been 3 up by half-time if Rashford knewown how to use his left foot.
Im really shocked at the lack of players in the Prem League and top teams who cant use both feet and are so reliant on one foot.

Baxter

He’s got no problem at age group games.

Think he just lacks a bit of strength and explosiveness at this level. Once he matures, I don’t see it be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.