5.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raw

Feels fecking weird that he has 50 appearances for us already. I get that most of them are short sub appearances but it still doesn't seem right!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
God bless the lad.

He's so so good. Imagine him in a few years? He'll be unplayable.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
One of a few in this team with any courage. We pretty much failed to shoot any time we had good territorial advantage, besides when Greenwood had it. If we get into the top four it'll be on this kids shoulders.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Took his goal well, don't think he played well but he was my MOTM. His goal could be very important in our season.

Icemav

Took his goal well, don't think he played well but he was my MOTM. His goal could be very important in our season.
Agree, thought he was not great again but at least he showed he still has the confidence to finish.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The kid is like having a cheat code on a player. The way he moves with the ball at his feet is stuff YouTube highlight wet dreams are made of. The way he consistently strikes the ball looks like a glitched out cheat code animation that never fails

Ainu

He still manages to come up with moments of absolute class even when the team is playing poorly and when he hasn't had the run of the ball for a couple of games. To have that ability at that age is very encouraging. Had another great dribble in the box besides the goal as well.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Great goal. My only criticism of him is, and that is probably due to being very young and inexperienced, he sometimes wanders randomly and ends up in places he is not needed to be. There was one passage when after giving ball to Bruno in middle, he too ended up in centre, tried to take ball from him, couldn't and we lost possession.
On positive side, he keeps trying and really gets involved in attacks. Always a plus to have a forward who we can trust to find target at half a chance. Helps in games like this when nothing else works.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Thought he was by far our sharpest looking player.

What's that you say? He's also the one who has been afforded the most rest? What a coincidence.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Give him a chance to set himself in the box and it's a goal. The way he manages to get so much power and keep it low is delicious.

Nice dribble around Masouka the 2nd half, I'd like to see him go down the outside move often as cutting in gets a bit predicable.

Anyways he's the least of our problems right now!

Zoo

It would be nice to see him in a 4-4-2 through the middle in partnership with Martial.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Great goal. My only criticism of him is, and that is probably due to being very young and inexperienced, he sometimes wanders randomly and ends up in places he is not needed to be. There was one passage when after giving ball to Bruno in middle, he too ended up in centre, tried to take ball from him, couldn't and we lost possession.
On positive side, he keeps trying and really gets involved in attacks. Always a plus to have a forward who we can trust to find target at half a chance. Helps in games like this when nothing else works.
Noticed this myself, a good few times I was screaming for him to stretch the play out wide, but with his finishing it's understandable why he wants to be in a position to have a crack at goal.

Can't wait to see him develop here.

Woziak

I genuinely believe this boy is a generational talent saw him as a kid and even then he had something special, we need to play a more attacking 4-1-2-3 formation with a hybrid no 8/10 playing behind him , suddenly James Rodriguez as a replacement for Juan doesn’t look such a bad deal or Grealish playing behind him
Is Paul Pogba the answer, he could also be if we had a great Right sides CB to pay with wan Bissaka , or move Maguire there with Smalling or Bailly as Back up and buy Koulibaly I think he would genuinely upgrade our defence big time for the next 3 years And allow Axel to develop

Red00012

I thought Ole could have moved him up top for the last 20 mins it was clear we needed something different.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Shearer just said he thinks he might end up breaking his all time PL record
I think he’ll be our all time top scorer - very early for such predictions but a prediction is what it is.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Shearer just said he thinks he might end up breaking his all time PL record
That was a very enjoyable wee segment.

I thought Mason was terrific tonight. Bounced back after having a game off. I think Ole hasn’t rotated the squad as well as he could but I think he’s managed the burden on Greenwood very well. Which is really important when you consider what happened to Michael Owen.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's incredible. Thankfully we have the culture to give young players chances and we have that youth team that gives player after player to our first team. Basically will have a world class duo of him and Rashford straight out of the academy. He's young and will have his down moments, but as an 18 year old, it's incredible what he's done. 17 goals in all competitions. 5 goals in 5 starts (460 minutes) in the Europa League. 10 goals in 11 starts (1234 minutes) in the Premier League.

However inept we've been the last 7 years, it looks like we'll luck our way into some excellent players that just need the right system to be truly successful together.

marktan

He looks very classy for his age, but I hope he continues to develop his wing play ala Rashford. It's a tough one for young strikers, usually you're not developed enough or clinical enough to play as the CF, so you get shunted out wide. He is clinical but he's not strong enough to play as the CF, and his all round play isn't as good as Martials. So for his sake I hope he practicses beating full backs 1 on 1 and gets a ton of games on the RW, even if we sign someone like Sancho.

jesperjaap

Dont think he didnt play badly, just wasnt involve so much or get much space. His touch and weight of pass at times continued to impress me though. Certainly see him as a striker rather than out wide moving forward but while he is my only slight gripe and its an unfair one as he constantly plays the right pass at the right time already too.....is I would lik eto see him running at the defender a little more. think with his pace and those step overs, he could skin the full backs a little more.....but at the same time, he seems to know the right moments to be doing that already so its probably less a gripe and more wanting to be entertained.

Fantastic achievement to equal Rooney and Best for goals as a teen in his first season though, be great for obvious other reasons if he could beat it in the final game. Ho wlucky are we as a country attacking wise at the moment though, three genuine potential potential superstars in Foden, Greenwood and Sancho

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I’m sure someone pointed this out before but haven’t almost all of his goals been important? He tends to score equalisers or goals that put us in the lead much more often than goals which pad out a victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.