5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil may care

The whole thing about him just being a "gunman" really underates his all round football ability, he's looking for passes in the final 3rd when it's the right call and dribbles with the ball as well as any player we have bar Martial, unlucky to come off but Rashford is Teflon in Ole's eyes.

DarkXaero

I thought he was poor in the first half as he was constantly being outmuscled, but he was growing into the game right before he came off. I would have left him on but oh well.

simplyared

Hate it when a player with so much talent is subbed off. We don't improve our chances of winning a game by replacing him. Even if he isn't performing there's always a chance he can nick a goal for us.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He looked a bit lost in the diamond... Getting pulled between being out wide and central... And was passing the ball poorly as a result.

Looked much more comfortable when moved out wide, and started to have a bit of joy... Then got subbed?

Sylar

He was the 'easy' sub right?
As in the one that would see the manager not get any flack from the player.

The obvious thing should have been to keep your best finisher on the pitch, but instead we played some weird shape with nobody who could play on the left (which can be accepted if Shaw actually has attacking output on that side and can bomb up and down like a reverse Kyle Walker).

He was also doing well to track back too. Unless he was tired / couldnt move, was odd to see him come off

Sgeorge

Very good finisher. He has a lot to learn before he can be a regular in the side. I see him as an impact sub for now.

Istanbul Basaksehir 2:1 Man Utd

Untd55

Very good finisher, but he needs to work on the rest of his game. He is unnoticeable unless he is scoring.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
He is so young. I think he maybe shouldn't play as much as he does, but when he does play he should be trusted by the team a lot more than he is currently. No point in not involving such a player around the box. Everything is still centred around our most experienced players which happen to be Shaw and Matic and just players that simply doesn't have much speed of thought or creativity.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
His build up play is fine but he isn't physically ready for battling with long balls and holding up play - especially when the ref is allowing more contact than usual.

i'd actually like him to be more individualistic, I feel he keeps it safe and doesn't dribble as much as he should, when he runs at defenders they rarely stop him.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
His build up play is fine but he isn't physically ready for battling with long balls and holding up play - especially when the ref is allowing more contact than usual.

i'd actually like him to be more individualistic, I feel he keeps it safe and doesn't dribble as much as he should, when he runs at defenders they rarely stop him.
He is a player that prefers quality over quantity. Our team at the moment seem to struggle heavily in this aspect, playing within themselves. Mason does too but in a different way. I feel that if he got better opportunities from the players around him we would see more of his quality.

Matt851

Demonstrating why we needed sancho or at least a first team ready right winger

Was expecting too much for him to continue his form from last season throughout the whole of this year

The team is also crying out for width and he always wants to come inside

Wazza4Gaffa

Not in the Man Utd squad for Everton or the England squad :confused: News around him is quiet. I wonder if it is another Telles situation where Ole will reveal he has COVID if he's asked about Mason's absence.

K Stand Knut

I wouldn’t be surprised if we have the next Ravel Morrison on our books.

Something is not right with him and his position in the squad

GueRed

i wouldnt go that far but its true Mason has a lot of maturing to do. He's definitely no Marcus Rashford

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
People need to calm down. He's missing 1 match day squad, could just be a small injury or an illness.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Demonstrating why we needed sancho or at least a first team ready right winger

Was expecting too much for him to continue his form from last season throughout the whole of this year

The team is also crying out for width and he always wants to come inside
He even did it in Iceland.

K Stand Knut

i wouldnt go that far but its true Mason has a lot of maturing to do. He's definitely no Marcus Rashford
Was just waiting for the Ravel comparison .

Clockwork
I think if everyone knew everything that was happening with the lad and just what gets in the media, I wouldn’t be the only one who was making the same comparison.

It’ll get called lazy, or ‘like clockwork’ but believe me, I suspect that Iceland and nitrous oxide might be the tip of the iceberg unless he sorts himself out.

Why on earth would Ole leave him out for a game that is being touted as his (Ole’s) last for Manchester United and one of that is labelled as ‘must win’.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag

Morrison stole player's phone in the changing room, won't go that far and beside Greenwood has proven himself last season more than Morrison ever done in his professional career.

mad1max954

I think if everyone knew everything that was happening with the lad and just what gets in the media, I wouldn’t be the only one who was making the same comparison.

It’ll get called lazy, or ‘like clockwork’ but believe me, I suspect that Iceland and nitrous oxide might be the tip of the iceberg unless he sorts himself out.

Why on earth would Ole leave him out for a game that is being touted as his (Ole’s) last for Manchester United and one of that is labelled as ‘must win’.
If it is true that he’s a bit of a bad lad and hanging out with the wrong crowd it’s a massive massive shame

OL29

I thought we sold him because of his attitude and that was part of that bad attitude list he has done.
He had numerous issues including court cases for trying to intimidate a witness but he’s always vehemently denied the phone theft accusation, I think it was just an internet rumour.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Southgate just doesnt want to pick players that cant be trusted to behave appropriately. It brings disruption and he doesnt need that kind of attention.
But he bought back foden? Why would you make up such an assumption?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

You seem to be suggesting at first that you know more than what’s in the press, but actually you’re just assuming there’s shit going on?

K Stand Knut

You seem to be suggesting at first that you know more than what’s in the press, but actually you’re just assuming there’s shit going on?
Well, that’s for you to decide or wait and find out.

But I’m not suggesting that Greenwood might be the next Morrison based on trying to shag an Icelandic bird or using a bit of nitrous oxide when he was 16

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And some people didn't see the need of bringing Sancho in because we had Greenwood!

laughtersassassin

The fact everyone assumes he has done something and not just picked up a niggle is disgraceful.

Wait for facts and not Twitter bullshit before shitting on him ffs

DRM

And some people didn't see the need of bringing Sancho in because we had Greenwood!
I never understood that!! Mason is a young kid who had a good spell towards the end of last season, nothing more nothing less. To depend on him as our main option on the right is criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.