5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

laughtersassassin

Greta goal and assist. Will be a top top player. Hopefully United are actually competing soon to take advantage big it.

forevrared

You just knew when he picked the ball up at the end there that he was going to bulldoze his way through and and have a shot. Love his confidence.

el3mel

Great holding play and passing in the second goal and great finish for the 3rd. Definitely needed this.

Bwuk

Everytime he’s got the ball on his left foot you expect him to score if he can get a shot off.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
When he starts approaching the box like he did for the goal, you already know that goal is coming more often than not. Nice assist as well.

Strats

Seems to have bulked up a bit. Should be starting from now on.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
I know weve had a few where we thought the same thing but I think Mason's displays have continued long and consistent enough now its fair to think he'll be one of the world's top players in time.

Hope he has all the support he needs to keep his head level and not run off and marry some Essex girl or something.

Raven

Incredible talent. Looks good coming in off the right, just needs more experience to recognise how to use the space out there most effectively.

You just absolutely knew when he received the ball, and had the defender 1v1 on the angle, that the net was going to bulge. Expecting a player to score when they get the ball 30 yards from goal is a indicative of a genuinely special talent.

Seems to be piling on muscle every time you see him too. At 6ft2 he's beginning to develop into a real physical threat as well as a insanely gifted technical one.

Perfect cameo. Great interplay and intelligence too.

e.cantona

Mummy, mummy, diamonds, I want them too
Made we laugh when he scored that goal. Great assist. Such a talent. Man of the match.

redshaw

Looks in good shape as well. Set up Rashford brilliantly, just quickly got on with it and put them to the sword. Very professional from the young lad.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
scary to think where we'd be without him. One thing i appreciate about Ole is how he looks after greenwood. We should strive to become collectively as good as this kid is.

Raw

Such a fantastic talent. I just wish we had proper competition on the right for him, otherwise we're going to run him to the ground.

laughtersassassin

Such a fantastic talent. I just wish we had proper competition on the right for him, otherwise we're going to run him to the ground.
We have no competition that we can use for any of the front 3. It will kill us.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
feck me he’s a really good player. Looked so sharp in that cameo and I’ve never seen that pace from him before

laughtersassassin

Makes you feel more and more reassured about missing out on Sancho this season
Does it. We have 3 attackers who can play football. The rest cannot be used without it being a major risk to us dropping points.

We need at least one more top quality attacking player.

RedStarUnited

You just absolutely knew when he received the ball, and had the defender 1v1 on the angle, that the net was going to bulge. Expecting a player to score when they get the ball 30 yards from goal is a indicative of a genuinely special talent.

Seems to be piling on muscle every time you see him too. At 6ft2 he's beginning to develop into a real physical threat as well as a insanely gifted technical one.

Perfect cameo. Great interplay and intelligence too.
He is 6’2? Wow

Dan_F

It does make you wonder if we needed to spend the summer chasing an unattainable player. He looks ahead of where Sancho was at the same age. Obviously we need the depth, but Mason is probably the most dangerous player we have.

He'sRaldo

Quite a clinical player so far. He doesn't waste chances at all does he.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Why didn't he start vs Palace? Stupidly good talent.
Whenever we have a break, Ole overthinks and starts James and benches Greenwood, only for it to take 45 minutes to show it is a waste of time. Same against Spurs after lock down, same against Palace for the season opener. Going forward, James won’t start again, as was the case after lockdown, but we need to do this dance, as it shows we are ‘protecting Greenwood’.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
It does make you wonder if we needed to spend the summer chasing an unattainable player. He looks ahead of where Sancho was at the same age. Obviously we need the depth, but Mason is probably the most dangerous player we have.
Greenwood is better than Sancho in my opinion. He’s a frightening talent. Extreme ability.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
He showed fierce speed on one break. reminded me of Ronaldo in his prime. Serious speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.