5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxbatt

Now people are accusing Ole of having a go at Greenwood? Ole looked pissed off with Mason the way he answered the question. It's reported that Ole asked Southgate not to include him in the England squad.

Chairman Steve

Teenager does dumb shit shocker. I don’t know why this one dumb thing he did with Foden is drawn out this much by the media. It’s not like he knowingly unleashed COVID-19 into the Icelandic water supply or something. This level of scrutiny should be only be reserved for people running for office.

I don’t think he’s the only teenager whose stayed up late playing video games when you’ve got work the following morning. He’ll probably grow out of it like most kids do (I know I did :lol: ). As soon as he has a wife and kids, video games really isn’t happening then.

Stig

After a few comments on Ravel Morrision I decided to Google him.

This is worth a look.

El-Manos

Some bad rumours circulating on Twitter. I won’t bother posting as I’m assuming it’s rubbish.

Some bad rumours circulating on Twitter. I won’t bother posting as I’m assuming it’s rubbish.
I thought so at first too, when they started coming out a few days ago.

Unfortunately The Telegraph and The Mail (Oh I know...but...) have just posted 'unnamed Premier League player arrested' stories about the same incident that was being referenced.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Greenwood was liking tweets a few hours ago it's obviously not him. It's just rival fans dragging his name through the mud because he's an easy target with everything that's been going on with him lately.

Red00012

I got a few messages about this a few days ago I hope to feck it’s not true

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I found Andros Townsend's comments in the week abit OTT for the time. Maybe there's more to Greenwood than people are letting on.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It seems like Mason is struggling after the loss of a friend and should be afforded some time off.

Anything to do with the police shouldn't immediately be treated as immediate indictment of him.

Anyway this tweet made me laugh

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Apparently not him. feck the people starting these scummy rumors, trying to ruin a world class talent. Kid needs our support.

tenpoless

I blame Phil Foden.
The little gobshite did the same thing in the beginning with very little fuss on the media about him but Greenwood has been getting this treatment as if he betrayed his country in the middle of World War that affected 100 million people or something.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I blame Phil Foden.
The little gobshite did the same thing in the beginning with very little fuss on the media about him but Greenwood has been getting this treatment as if he betrayed his country in the middle of World War that affected 100 million people or something.
So which affects Mason more in the unfair treatment stakes against Foden? Being a United player or being black?

Hulme91

Why are posters comparing him to Phil Foden? Both of these players were savaged in the media after the Iceland incident
The difference is one has since kept his head down and the other has been dropped from his club side for various misdemeanours

Tarrou

We shouldn't be too focused with blame here. The media are the media and they'll do what they do. United stories generate clicks, negative United stories generate even more clicks. It is what it is.

What we can do is support our player and push back against the media narrative. At the end of the day if every United fan stopped clicking on bs clickbait articles this would eventually stop.

SoCross

Being backed by United fans is enough. Worked for Beckham, worked for Ronaldo. Hope Ole protects him from all this the same way Fergie did for the rest.

windco

If only we had a more discipline and strict manager , Greenwood would have been managed better. Oh wait we have one and sacked him already.

Varun

Staff
Please be careful about what's posted in tis thread and use the report function if needed so mods can clean up.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
If only we had a more discipline and strict manager , Greenwood would have been managed better. Oh wait we have one and sacked him already.
Yeah, we should’ve trusted Jose Mourinho to manage one of our most gifted youth players of the last 20 years, Jose Mourinho famed for his outstanding ability to nurture young talent and his love of youth players.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
fecking hell, thread on Greenwood turned into Jose worshipping.

Bwuk

Anyone talking about these “rumours” should be banned from the thread. Bunch of gossiping pricks.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
His left foot is made of gold. His right foot, silver.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Being backed by United fans is enough. Worked for Beckham, worked for Ronaldo. Hope Ole protects him from all this the same way Fergie did for the rest.
Exactly fergie knew when to whack up the big umbrella to protect his players from a media storm and I'm sure ole will too. Ole should come out and say Greenwood is receiving the same harsh treatment Sterling got. Be nice if maybe Rashfirdor Sterling came to his defence.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
Exactly fergie knew when to whack up the big umbrella to protect his players from a media storm and I'm sure ole will too. Ole should come out and say Greenwood is receiving the same harsh treatment Sterling got. Be nice if maybe Rashfirdor Sterling came to his defence.
Ye, Ole should come out and call it out for what it is. I wonder what Sterling and Greenwood have in common that the likes of the Daily Mail aren't found of.

cyberman

Its mental that these rumours are giving any credence at all. Get a grip.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
You lot are mental.

If he really was arrested it would be back page news as soon as it happened. Look at CHO for example.

I worry for all you weak minded people that believe every twitter rumour :lol: ridiculous.

laughtersassassin

For what it's worth people this morning are stating it wasn't him. Personally think it's a disgrace that people just started to assume that it was.

Anyway whoever it is , they are innocent until proven guilty. Football has had false accusations before.

For what it's worth people this morning are stating it wasn't him. Personally think it's a disgrace that people just started to assume that it was.

Anyway whoever it is , they are innocent until proven guilty. Football has had false accusations before.
nothing surprises me when it comes to our fanbase.

A large part of our fanbase will immediately assume the worst, and start promulgating negativity towards our players.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Seems like an easy target for this kind of thing at the moment. Media and fan bullshit, I mean. Hopefully that is all it is.

Liking tweets means nothing if he has a social media manager, by the way.

nainaisson

A minor transgression like inviting a girl to your hotel room, and people will treat you like you're capable of giving a girl the Rick James treatment. It's like suspecting a guy is secretly Jeffrey Dahmer after finding out he got a ticket for jaywalking. People really are pathetic.

Idxomer

Please be careful about what's posted in tis thread and use the report function if needed so mods can clean up.
The last two pages need cleaning up, unsubstantiated rumors and gossip and at the very least off-topic

Fluctuation0161

Why are posters comparing him to Phil Foden? Both of these players were savaged in the media after the Iceland incident
The difference is one has since kept his head down and the other has been dropped from his club side for various misdemeanours
Or one has been taken out of the limelight because his friend committed suicide?

One plays for United with millions of fans and one plays for City, with little demand for coverage.

One is white, one is not. UK media have form.

Status
Not open for further replies.