5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

meamth

Maybe giving youngsters the No.11 is a curse?

or United should stop giving them first team numbers until they truly proving themselves.

I don't know.

But I don't see worrying signs yet from Greenwood, Januzaj was different case.

Man Utd 4:1 Istanbul Basaksehir

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Looked sharp when he came on but his selfishness dragged down the overall level of his performance until the death. He could've had a few assists tonight but he got one in the end, which helped us kill the game. So I can't complain too much.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Looked sharp when he came on but his selfishness dragged down the overall level of his performance until the death. He could've had a few assists tonight but he got one in the end, which helped us kill the game. So I can't complain too much.
He was hardly selfish, he had one run that he had every right to take on himself. He then played another great pass to James who mi controlled. Then got the assist. Someone’s been falling for the commentators words...

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He was hardly selfish, he had one run that he had every right to take on himself. He then played another great pass to James who mi controlled. Then got the assist. Someone’s been falling for the commentators words...
He had two moments when he really should have passed it (once to Williams and once across to Cavani/Martial)... Possibly should have played Cavani on at the end too... did the right thing with the assist though

Was snatching at chances when he should've passed, I think he almost expects to score as soon as he swings his left at it (don't blame him to be fair, so do I). Nice play for the fourth goal, can't wait till he gets worked back into the side as he offers something none of our other attackers do.

Red00012

Turned into a bit of a greedy tw@ hasn’t he?
To be fair Martial and Rashford don’t shoot enough they’d rather walk it into the net . I’m not going to complain about him shooting. He’s still learning about taking the right option

Bwuk

Don’t care if he’s selfish if he delivers. How many shots a game does Ronaldo take?

HowYouDoin

Mason is our most clinical finisher and he should start way more. Why is Martial always starting no matter what and Mason isnt? Yet Martial is a finished product, inconsistent and there is nothing really to gain from playing him in terms of developing him.
Mason on the other hand is a much more natural finisher and should be given minutes, he should be starting way more often.

kundalini

Super pass for his assist, decent shot saved right at the end and a good touch to create an opening for himself soon after he got on the pitch, but the rest was untidy.

DevTheRed

Looked hungry when he came on, maybe a little bit selfish at times but he’s hungry to score goals and impress so that’s all we can ask for.. it’s easy to forget he’s only 19.

Reportedly going through a tough time in his personal life so it’s good to see him back up and running, looks quicker and stronger every time I see him.

NinjaFletch

Touch of immaturity in that performance. Clearly was desperate for a goal to silence the critics, and put himself ahead of the team at times because of it.

Picked the right decision for the James goal though and lets hope he can play himself back into the side ASAP.

Brightonian

Looked bright and dangerous. Didn't get a goal to go with his assist but easily could have. And if anything for the 'selfish' moment he was too unselfish - should have just smashed it early. What he tried to do was turn the defender in order to cut the ball back for someone else.

If there wasn't a narrative suddenly that he's under a microscope, there'd be nothing but praise for that cameo on here.

sillwuka

He's hardly played so I'll give him a pass.

Very wasteful but he looks so explosive when driving with the ball. The boy is a huge talent and will be a success here.

acnumber9

I thought he looked sharp. He was a bigger threat than Rashford or Martial were.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I’m happy to see him back and also happy to see the clubs best finisher being ‘selfish’

Borys

Statistics Wizard
He surely was selfish, he did have only one thing on his mind: shoot.

But I don't mind, he's the only attacker I trust that if nothing stands between him and the keeper, it's very likely a goal. Wasn't the case today, but I like how sharp he looked. Ready to play from the start IMO.

Pretty sure if Rashford or Martial got that ball at the end, they would find a way to mess it up.

edcunited1878

As long as he is continuing to get on the ball and show his willingness to make something happen, then fine.

Could have been more direct when shooting or passing, instead of one too many stepovers. Good decision and final pass for James's goal. Nice to see him playing again and see his growing half sleeve.

pascell

Looked absolutely rapid when he went round that defender which was great to see, as that was one of the reservations some on here had of him.

Was he selfish at times? Yes but all strikers are because they want to score goals, he wanted to get in some sort of form. Nice assist too

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He’s often selfish because he’s a natural goalscorer. His instinct will be scoring goal. I see him as no 9 but he ends to develop few things before move to no 9; his heading ability, hold up play with defender behind your back and build up play. Perfect timing that he can learn those by watching Cavani.

laughtersassassin

Personally very happy with his cameo. Needs to be back in the starting 11 sooner than later for the good of the team imo.

MS4

He was in the box and selfish. Normally he rewards himself with a goal. So i don't care if he had scored a hattrick, we would cream ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.