Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatattack

sideshowbob

Evidence suggests he’s a United before England type player like some of SAF’s lads.
Withdrew in the summer to make sure he starts this season firing on all cylinders (opposite of Marcus) and now this. Based on those quotes it looks like Southgate wanted him in the squad but us and Mason felt he needed the break.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Time for @Hectic to do his magic. Right now it seems some Turkish kid has the bots all voting for him. He's at 40%.
Don’t think it’s bots — Turkish fans are just genuinely mad about football. They spammed Alexander Sorloth’s accounts so much he actually had to tweet to tell them to stop!

“On the 3rd June 2021 an Instagram post of his surpassed 3.5 million comments, making it the most commented post on Instagram by an athlete. It was mainly fans of the Turkish football club Trabzonspor, asking the player to return to his former loan club.”

Mr.Ridiculous__

The name says it all
This is the first season where we are going to need to absolutely depend on him. Cavani won't be available, all our rivals diving into this arms race. We need him to fire this season to compete. It would be interesting to see that happening.

tomaldinho1

This is the first season where we are going to need to absolutely depend on him. Cavani won't be available, all our rivals diving into this arms race. We need him to fire this season to compete. It would be interesting to see that happening.
I don’t see why we don’t trust him. CF every game he’s available - the club’s been raving about him for so long, we need to develop him and he’s old enough. Feck signing a 36 year old former legend, let’s create a new one.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
With how this week has gone on, we are going to need this kid to step up big time. He's made a good start so let's hope he keeps it up and gains more momentum

SinNombre

He has been our top scorer ex-penalties since 2020 so of course we should depend on him.

That said, our team is designed to have 5 or 6 players score 10+ goals.

Dobba

If he's switched on, which everything suggests he is, he's suddenly in an environment every young striker would dream of. Learn movement from Cavani, a ridiculous work ethic and ruthlessness from Ronaldo and flexibility of being an out and out striker and wide forward from Ole.

tjb

If he's switched on, which everything suggests he is, he's suddenly in an environment every young striker would dream of. Learn movement from Cavani, a ridiculous work ethic and ruthlessness from Ronaldo and flexibility of being an out and out striker and wide forward from Ole.
Plus I don't think Ronaldo coming in affects him. In fact, I think it alleviates the pressure on him to score goals. At United, Ronaldo will probably start on the left, so Greenwood( rotating with Cavani) can play WITH him.

tomaldinho1

Plus I don't think Ronaldo coming in affects him. In fact, I think it alleviates the pressure on him to score goals. At United, Ronaldo will probably start on the left, so Greenwood( rotating with Cavani) can play WITH him.
If I'm Greenwood I just want to be starting at No 9 as much as possible now, I doubt many strikers don't want the pressure of scoring. He's 20 this year and has seen Haaland really kick on when playing week in week out in a decent league who is a year older. I'm sure he loves Ronaldo and probably idolised him coming through the academy but you feel Ole loves Rashford, Sancho is going to start once fit, Martial was selected in front of him last game for CF...I just think we need to be a bit braver and back him as the 9.

tjb

If I'm Greenwood I just want to be starting at No 9 as much as possible now, I doubt many strikers don't want the pressure of scoring. He's 20 this year and has seen Haaland really kick on when playing week in week out in a decent league who is a year older. I'm sure he loves Ronaldo and probably idolised him coming through the academy but you feel Ole loves Rashford, Sancho is going to start once fit, Martial was selected in front of him last game for CF...I just think we need to be a bit braver and back him as the 9.
I think we will and are. My point is, Ronaldo coming in means he doesn't necessarily to jump to a certified 30 goal a season striker. He can score 20 and continue to link up really well, sort of like what Benzema was initially. Then by the time Ronny goes and he has perfected his movements, anticipation etc from learning from literally the best goalscorer in history, we will have that 30 goals a season striker. Greenwood should be our 9 even more so now as Cavani's experience isn't necessary.

slored1

Starboy. What a fecking player, everytime he gets into the box it looks dangerous.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Different class; absolutely lethal in front of goal. First half when we were poor he held his own (as did Shaw imo) and second did well too but the goal was a cracking strike.

Leg-End

Ronaldo can teach him a trick or two, his finishing is so good, he's going to get red hot.

CanadianUtd

Supports
Vancouver, Boston
Greenwood is so fecking filthy…..shooting, finishing is absolutely disgusting.

it’s ridiculous how at his age (a teen ffs), I’m sure I’m not the only one who expects him to score every time he strikes the ball. HIS ANGLES AND PRECISION PLACEMENT IS LITERALLY A CHEAT CODE !!!!!!

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
That was a shot by the way. He shoot’s from those angles all the time so I don’t know what Carragher is talking about.

Anyway, he’s my man of the match. He’s a special talent.

Tarrou

good job Sancho is better on the left I guess

this kid is deadly on the right

Superunknown

The guy is quality and I thought he was a bit unlucky not to score in the first half, too. He gets into great positions and has the balls to take a shot at goal. Thought he was let down by the players around him.

marktan

He's getting better and better and still only 19. I think he's better than Sancho personally, he should be starting for us.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
He's gonna beat Rooney's record and still have about 6-8 years worth of playing in him.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Might be better at RW/inside forward, especially if Sancho will take a while to get going.

I like that he can just hit a ball very hard and score no matter where aims at the goal.

Bobski

He is just a threat, shooting and understanding of how to be effective are just ridiculous for a young player, very little flash, all substance.

talkball

Outstanding talent. One of our main players. Always a goal threat.

Jaxa

Ole will be chased out of Manchester with a pitchfork if he even contemplates dropping this guy for Ronaldo,

Greenwood should be one of the first names on that team sheet, in an attack consisting of Sancho, Cavani, Bruno and Martial he stood out head and shoulders above all of them, starboy indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.