Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Chalked up some more fantasy football points today with the assist and put in a good shift but it’s a shame his goals are likely to dry up through no fault of his own after such a great start to the season.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
That RW spot is his this season. The rest can all fight for the left.

UncleBob

What :lol:

His one decent contribution was a poor shot that got a deflection.

Tarrou

crazy how we spent 8 years waiting to sign a right winger, finally spunked £80m on one but now have Mason anyway

Valencia Shin Crosses

With how strong our left side is he’s just going to find it tough to get on the ball as much on the right, which comes down mainly to AWB basically being a 0 going forward and linking up.

It’ll be fine when he does though because those opportunities will mainly be 1v1s where he can take men on and get a shot off, but I do think Sancho might have an easier time creating from the right

EtH

Assisted the first goal with a good piece of individual play. AWB was no help at all down the right and we were pressing the ball centrally far too much in the final third. But he still managed to drift around and get involved in the build up. Mature performance.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
I thought he was going to go for it for the 4th goal.

You can tell defenders get a bit nervous when he's in the box and they all try to block off his angles.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He’s just a really good player. The potential there is scary. I can see him getting a goal or two against West Ham and keeping up the numbers. Been a mainstay of my fpl team since the start and he’s not going anywhere until Rashford comes back and there’s a danger of rotation.

Strelok

You can tell defenders get a bit nervous when he's in the box and they all try to block off his angles.
Definitely.

What a time to be an United fan. We have two of the best young forwards in the world from our own academy. This will be his breaking season into a world class player imo.

Sylar

I thought he was going to go for it for the 4th goal.

Yep, as he can go either way and normally get off a powerful shot

SAFMUTD

He's started the season great, long may it continue will put great pressure on Ole once Rashford comes back.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Special, special boy. He does things that open games up. The first goal comes cos he forces the issue. Same as against Wolves. He's willing to throw down the gauntlet and force opponents to respond, when they fail to we can capitalise.

I just love that he's not afraid. There was a period last season where he looked like he'd been shaken. He was looking for his left foot all the time, instead of trusting his right (which is almost as dynamite). He seemed to be shying away from trying anything other than the cut inside shot. Towards the end of last season he got his confidence back though and he's continued into this season like a house on fire.

The academy has come up trumps again.

diarm

Does he not get an assist for the first Ronaldo goal?

KW2006

What is the most amazing is that, his decision making is as good as his technical talents, at 19 years old.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Not his best game, but still played a part in us scoring a goal.

Started the season so well, hope he can keep it up. If he was playing at another club we would screaming out to have him signed, unreal talent.

Polar

A little bit quiet today, but even today I saw how much he has improved certain part of his play.

My good… Our future looks bright with Greenwood and Sancho.

Until recently I’ve rated Sancho above Greenwood, but now I rate them equal. Right now an tiny advantage in favour of Greenwood, because Sancho need time to adapt to PL.

UncleBob

Not his best game, but still played a part in us scoring a goal.

Started the season so well, hope he can keep it up. If he was playing at another club we would screaming out to have him signed, unreal talent.
Poor shot gets a slight deflection and goalkeeper doesn’t react fast enough, Ronaldo does well. Yes, he certainly plays a part, but it feels a bit like praising Pogba for assisting Bruno’s goal..

Sublime talent, but today he was too isolated next to AWB, who really shouldn’t be anywhere near our starting lineup next season.

Greenwoods physique and agility is damn impressive, i’d love to see him closer to Ronaldo/Cavani up top and taking advantage of the attention that they draw.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
He plays with much more intensity and work rate and is also becoming more physical in his game imo. It's not easy at all to push him from the ball anymore with some instances this season where defenders just bounced off him... We all knew he has the technical skill and brilliant finishing in him, but this side of his game improved massively.

And it's a huge trait for a goalscoring forward to have because even on days when he doesn't manage to get on the scoresheet you can still feel his presence which wasn't the case so often before.

EtH

Starting the match with this lad on the bench was our first mistake today. But leaving him there for the duration was criminal.

I have a feeling we’re in for more decisions based on name rather than merit. I hope I’m very wrong, but I don’t think I am.

Nicolarra90

Starting the match with this lad on the bench was our first mistake today. But leaving him there for the duration was criminal.

I have a feeling we’re in for more decisions based on name rather than merit. I hope I’m very wrong, but I don’t think I am.
Ridiculous decision.
He must be our 2nd name in the list after a fit Ronaldo

GueRed

Mason is razor sharp and on form.

I was surprised Martial and Lingard got in ahead of him last night.

Idxomer

No reward for Mason after saving the manager's skin in basically every game since the season's start.

Chicharo

Started the season really well (broke that record as well). The fact that Martial and Lingard were chosen ahead of him is bewildiring. Martial has been out of form for months and Jesse is almost 28 and some people still believe he will actually ever be a significant part of a team that want to be back on the top.When? When he is 38?
I will be gutted if he Mason doesn't start Sunday

Last edited:

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Martial did fine. Jesse, well, let's call the incident bad luck but he had no business playing in central midfield at the end.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Absolutely fantastic for about 55 mins and then started to fade a bit until subbed I thought. Not an easy game for him either with how compact West Ham were, but is looking every bit a top-class player

Status
Not open for further replies.