Mason Greenwood back on the official website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I couldn't find a thread on this so I apologize if this is redundant .

Anyway pretty much what the title says as I noticed that he's back on the players list on the official Site , could mean nothing but I thought it had some significance so I post it here.

432JuanMata

We should stay farrr away until this matter is dealt with and even then it’s hard to come back from

lsd

The Oracle
I know we probably can't talk about what occurred but is there a time limit for him to actually be charged or has he been charged with anything yet?

Deery

Dreary
I know we probably can't talk about what occurred but is there a time limit for him to actually be charged or has he been charged with anything yet?
Up in court in April.

Bwuk

It’ll be a mistake. There would be a statement from the club if he was coming back.

siw2007

He’s on the website but doesn’t appear on the app for me.

UncleBob

How?
They both pretty much said they'd be back.
Just means we don't see his name until either this all blow away or he does.
Everything seems to be racism these days, so i just go with the flow

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I can genuinely see him coming back if acquitted. Football has too much money involved and clubs like United will probably just wait for it all to blow over.

It’d be a disaster because the guy is clearly deranged

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
If it's a mistake it's been there a while. I was on it a few days ago and he was there.

Deery

Dreary
I don’t know but he isn’t coming up on mine either, must be a mistake..

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Wish I hadn't clicked, didn't need to see this cnut's face right before going to bed.

Chief123

How are people struggling so badly to find it on the website?

You literally just go to the players list and he is there. It’s the same website for everyone. It’s not like you all get a different dish when you go on the website.

Deery

Dreary
I don’t think he’s in court. He hasn’t been charged. He’s on bail until the end of April - they have until then to decide whether to charge him or not. Anyway, either way absolutely nothing is happening relating to this until then. So if he’s on the website or not it’s meaningless.
You’re probably right, bail ends the 30th April, not sure what happens after that..

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy

You literally just go to the players list and he is there. It’s the same website for everyone. It’s not like you all get a different dish when you go on the website.
It's not necessarily the case that we'd all get the same thing though.

siw2007

He is on the website but he doesn’t appear if you access the United site through the app so it probably depends on how people are accessing the site.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Some of these people have been on forums for a couple of decades but still don’t know how to post pics on here. You’re expecting a bit too much from them.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

I checked again he's there look in the forwards section of the players.

My phone automatically launches the app and he ain’t there. That link just goes to the app home page.

Chief123

It's not necessarily the case that we'd all get the same thing though.
When you go on the Man Utd website to see which players are in their list, I’m pretty certain we’d all see the same players.

Status
Not open for further replies.