Mason Greenwood back on the official website

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleBob

I can genuinely see him coming back if acquitted. Football has too much money involved and clubs like United will probably just wait for it all to blow over.

It’d be a disaster because the guy is clearly deranged
Not sure what money has to do with this, given the type of accusations the potential backlash of bringing him back would be far more detrimental than binning him off.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
When you go on the Man Utd website to see which players are in their list, I’m pretty certain we’d all see the same players.
Doesn't always happen like that. I've had plenty of drama updating websites where different people are temporarily receiving different versions.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The fact that he’s not on the app makes it pretty clear it’s an error. Something probably got updated on the site which restored the page in error or some shit.

It’ll be reported and fixed soon enough I imagine.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
I can genuinely see him coming back if acquitted. Football has too much money involved and clubs like United will probably just wait for it all to blow over.

It’d be a disaster because the guy is clearly deranged
He absolutely will not play for United again barring some crazy unknown context. The backlash would see sponsors pull out. If he’s not charged he will most definitely still have a career in football though - likely abroad to start with.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Why should he not come back if he isn't charged?
Little bit miffed by that.
Maybe the club know something more than what we do?

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
He was on the website even a few weeks after all the news came out.

Blood Mage

Still so angry about this and just seeing his name again brings it back to the surface. He could have been one of the world's best footballers. I just don't see how he can be rehabilitated after what he did.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Is this a WW experiment thread?

“He’s there”
“He’s not there”
“He has been there for months”
“He was never there in the first place”

DOTA

Think it was a couple days after the Atletico loss that I was surprised to see him listed on it.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Yeah , pretty much when the news of it started doing rounds they pulled it off.
Ok. I mean, it's just the list of players, and he is one, that's why I asked.
If it's not a mistake, and he was removed and now is back, maybe his agent or lawyer protested successfully against deleting him? Maybe it's some kind of unjustified devaluing of his brand or image or something, as long as he isn't charged or convicted yet, god knows what is in these contracts? A violation of his image rights? If I were to speculate.

DOTA

Ok. I mean, it's just the list of players, and he is one, that's why I asked.
If it's not a mistake, and he was removed and now is back, maybe his agent or lawyer protested successfully against deleting him? Maybe it's some kind of unjustified devaluing of his brand or image or something, as long as he isn't charged or convicted yet, god knows what is in these contracts? A violation of his image rights? If I were to speculate.
I wondered this. I know feck all about any of that stuff, mind.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
I think it's better if we close this thread now - his picture is on the website, it's apparently not on the app. If there are any changes, we'll soon see. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.