Mason Greenwood

Mr H

Idiotic. I assume a WUM.
Sarcasm ? related to previous posts in this thread ? chill out man! no need to be agressive.

SteveW

Sarcasm ? related to previous posts in this thread ? chill out man! no need to be agressive.
Gotcha. Didn't mean to be aggressive. To be fair had you meant it it would have deserved that response

fitzmertz

It was great of Ole to take him down to Selhurst Park even though he was injured. This will make Mason believe that he would have been involved if he was fit. Ole is great at man management.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It was great of Ole to take him down to Selhurst Park even though he was injured. This will make Mason believe that he would have been involved if he was fit. Ole is great at man management.
No need to play those games,Ole stated before the game that he'd be involved if it wasn't for the injury

Red00012

He will probably be on the bench , squad of 20 so 2 won’t make the bench. Grant will be 1 and Williams will probably be the 2nd.

MPTutd

The more and more I read about Mason, the more I get excited. Having watched him play a lot on MUTV, I don't think I have ever been this excited about a youth player before. And I went through the Ravel, Pogba, Keane and Rossi years.....

meamth

The more and more I read about Mason, the more I get excited. Having watched him play a lot on MUTV, I don't think I have ever been this excited about a youth player before. And I went through the Ravel, Pogba, Keane and Rossi years.....
It's exciting because the lad looks like a proper mannered kid. Down to earth, humble and looking determined to be a United player.