Chelsea
Not gonna lie, these Lingard comparisons are triggering me :lol:

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Why is this thread still open, ffs. :lol:

goalscholes

His agent just trying to improve Chelsea’s contract offer. Nothing to see here.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He's been at Chelsea since he was 7 or 8 so he's obviously gonna have a connection but he's always said that he's a Portsmouth fan first and foremost.

I remember him being asked who his favourite player was as a kid and the interviewer was expecting "Lampard" or ""Drogba" but his answer was Andres Delessandro (I've botched that spelling but can't be bothered to check).
D'Alessandro. The OG slabhead :lol:

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Whatever happens I really hope we stay away from English trash players for quite a while, Mount and Maddison included.
I'd take Mount over Maddison any day. But a) it won't happen and b) I'm not sure he's what we need most right now

stw2022

Doubt there’s anything in this but there’s some serious red-tinted myopic nonsense in denying he’s a top player

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
He seems like a massive, massive bellend and I wouldn't want him at United for that reason alone.

Crickus

Good player but probably using Utd name so he can get himself a new bigger contract.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Reminds me a bit of Ander Herrera.

Not in his playstyle but rather that he's just kind of there, does good things occasionally, but not enough and not too little to have any other opinion apart from oh alright.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

Not in his playstyle but rather that he's just kind of there, does good things occasionally, but not enough and not too little to have any other opinion apart from oh alright.
But would probably be a good system player

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905

Herrera was probably one of our best CMs post Carrick, big game player, very important for functional midfield.. Obviously most of the defensive minded players are overlooked because most of the fans really can't spot the defensive side of the game well enough to appreciate them. Also great midfielder in the wrong time, he would be Fergie`s favourite, as was Park for instance, although at different position.. Could easily play Fletcher's role for example.

Mount issimilar he doesn`t stand out, although his skillset is a bit more offensive, whereas Herrera topped the defensive ranks in the EPL.

Hammondo

Herrera was probably one of our best CMs post Carrick, big game player, very important for functional midfield.. Obviously most of the defensive minded players are overlooked because most of the fans really can't spot the defensive side of the game well enough to appreciate them. Also great midfielder in the wrong time, he would be Fergie`s favourite, as was Park for instance, although at different position.. Could easily play Fletcher's role for example.

Mount issimilar he doesn`t stand out, although his skillset is a bit more offensive, whereas Herrera topped the defensive ranks in the EPL.
I think our best midfielder post Carrick.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Seems like a totally bland and ordinary bloke, imagine having this strong an opinion on Mason Mount.
"imagine having this opinion", oh sorry didnt realise everyone in the world who doesnt have the same opinion as you is ridiculous. I can see why you would get on with him.

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
Look. There was a period of uncertainty after the sanctions went into effect, and before it was decided whether Chelsea would even be ALLOWED to sell. During that time I imagine lots of teams were working up lists of poachable targets and possible packages to offer, etc. I’m certain United was not unique in this.

Now it’s a slow part of the silly season, and people are getting bits and pieces of those now discarded lists and trying to make big stories around them.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
You're right, MMounz is nowhere better than Jlingz

Lingard is far superior
And your new manager also clueless. Let a better player lingard go for free and want to sign Mason mount.:lol:

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
It's a strange take. "Boring" I can understand for sure bit I can't think of what he's done to be considered a "massive, massive bellend".
Maybe the OP meant has rather than is