Match Day: Cristiano Ronaldo vs Manchester United - Live at 20:00 (GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
So where's the big scoop? Morgan really did a number with the hype. Been pretty shite so far.

Devil81

This is going to have to get 10x worse because at the moment the most controversial thing said is Ralf was a nobody and the kids are spoilt and less hungry than during time.

If anything so far I'm glad he's exposed the lack of progress of the facilities, he might actually have helped the club with that segment.

BarryWinks

This will be my first match day thread. Looking forward to calling our manager a fraud :drool:

Not

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Half time went by surprisingly fast. Not enough time to get served a pie at the food stand.

Tigersam

Supports
Arsenal
I just went onto Corals to put a fiver on CR7 (in-game bet) but I can't find it anywhere :(

JustinC00

"they" "they" "they". Tells you all you need to know. Having a go at young guys saying they don't care and they don't have a future, why because they didn't bow down and worship him? fecking bellend. If he wants out so bad then agree to a free release and feck off.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
This is going to have to get 10x worse because at the moment the most controversial thing said is Ralf was a nobody and the kids are spoilt and less hungry than during time.

If anything so far I'm glad he's exposed the lack of progress of the facilities, he might actually have helped the club with that segment.
Cos Ole would never feed them..

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Boos are ringing out. Both sets of supporters are not entertained.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Less than 40,000 viewers streaming. Morgan will no doubt twist this into some kind of viewership record for Talk TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.