Match Day: Cristiano Ronaldo vs Manchester United - Live at 20:00 (GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember the geese

Morgan constantly assisting Ronaldo with open goals, finishing dreadful as per. Ronaldo not a fan of the press, allowing United to counter which will surely lead to his demise.

I Am Zlatan

How’s the performance? I’m at work and couldn’t waste my life watching it.

204Red

Almost as disappointing as his play this season.

Hardly the (and I'm quoting Jim Ross here) "slobberknocker" we were promised here.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
If nothing else, this thread is worth it. Everyone on here playing a blinder: congrats OP. We go again

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Only interesting part is he thinks Dalot and Martinez are dawgs but that's it.

Rest of it is piers choking on Ronaldos cock deep down his throat and then Piers spitting the cum back out so Ronaldo can taste himself.

I Am Zlatan

I turned it off and just read the comments here instead, it's much more entertaining.
Just skimmed through the other thread to read/watch what he said. It’s sad, I always liked Ronaldo, now I can’t stand hearing him/seeing his face.

VixV

This was the first time a stream didn't crash for me, I wish it did.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
The main thing that struck me was half way through the interview they pointed out they were in his house.

For a fecking multimillionaire his house was decorated like an asset managers reception waiting room.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Couldn't even score in this one and he was the only one on the pitch!

sport2793

Rest of it is piers choking on Ronaldos cock deep down his throat and then Piers spitting the cum back out so Ronaldo can taste himself.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

tenpoless

Thats disgusting. Piers is disgusting without him doing an unspeakable act.

SER19

So the players he rates are the ones bought or made starters by Ten Hag. In one transfer window. Sounds like ten hag is the right man in Ronaldo's eyes.

On a serious note we probably should flat out ignore that a great of the game says so many of our players 'don't care'. Probably all needs a caveat, but I think ten hag will sort that regardless

Irrational.

Ronaldo is acting like he’s in kidney garden.

Neville won’t be coming to his dinner anyway as he’s lack toast intolerant. He prefers the allah card menu rather than the cheese menu.

Prodigy24

fecking hell :lol:

Disappointing first half from Ronaldo though. Expected some more explosiveness from him. He's probably saving it for the second half but I doubt that it'll be much more other than him not respecting ETH.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Old piersy was proper feeling ronaldo up over his jeans wasn’t he

nakpodiareuben

This part Would have Gone down well as great from all of us. I think he was sincere enough and respectful enough to the club. We agree that this club have not been ran correctly as a football club when you compare us with other club. But I think that was why Ralf Ragnick came.

1: Ralf Ragnick actually came to develop or create the structure Ronaldo was talking about. He did not really come as a coach but to prepare is for what we are becoming.

2: Ole was a good guy but we know he can never take us where we want. It's fair to Ronaldo to like Ole because Ole built the team around him even when it was not working. When the team fails to deliver, it's the coach that takes all responsibility. That is exactly what ETH is doing. Taking responsibility of a team

Status
Not open for further replies.