Match Day: Cristiano Ronaldo vs Manchester United - Live at 20:00 (GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peridigm

First of all, the format of Pier’s show is absolute garbage. Didn’t expect anything more I guess. The interview is nowhere near as “explosive” as the lead up would have you believe. I’m sure Ralf, Neville, and Rooney aren’t losing any sleep over this.

Tigersam

Supports
Arsenal
Is K.O. time on Thursday same as Weds - Sky or BT or that new TalkTV thing?

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
Shame that we can't enjoy the fruits of his labors this season though, we're all gonna miss him when that mangos on to pastures new
You can enjoy him as the fruit he is though......:wenger:

sepulturite

Ronaldo is acting like he’s in kidney garden.

Neville won’t be coming to his dinner anyway as he’s lack toast intolerant. He prefers the allah card menu rather than the cheese menu.
Kidney garden?! :lol: how the feck is he growing them?!

Frank Grimes

First of all, the format of Pier’s show is absolute garbage. Didn’t expect anything more I guess. The interview is nowhere near as “explosive” as the lead up would have you believe. I’m sure Ralf, Neville, and Rooney aren’t losing any sleep over this.
Morgan is just loving being the centre of attention the added bonus as an Arsenal fan is he gets to upset the United apple tart.

troylocker

Post match interview with Ronaldo:
This is actually one of the most painfull things to watch on internet. It takes hours to get your natural skintone and steady your stomach back after watching that clip. The definition of cringe right there.

Oranges038

Missed it.

Did it finish with swords drawn, full on intercourse or just some heavy petting?

LordSpud

Loving all the puns but even more I'm loving the people not getting them!!

Slevs

likes to play with penises
How the feck did I miss this thread, legendary :lol:

Thiagoal

Return leg tonight (8pm K.O) I’m so disillusioned with our performance last night I might give it a miss! Could be a bettering this one!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone else feeling a bit meloncholic now that we've reached the end of the lime with Ronaldo?
We'll always have those sheer feelings of euphoria when the dreaded signing for City story looked a reality, and then we made it happen. Pure feelings.
24 goals despite the moans was more than a decent return in a season of misery. People wrongly put it all at Ronaldo's door, rather than the shocking management, players like Maguire and Shaw looking mid league 1 players and so on.

Just a shame it either didn't end in the summer, or he accepted a rotation role here.
If he hadn't pulled the nonsense in the summer he might not have been way below the fitness levels needed, and might actually have started in the lineup anyway.

Oh well.

Tigersam

Supports
Arsenal
Bad start from Ronaldo there, "I don't come on for just 3 minutes, I'm not that type of player".... you do what the manager tells you to do, dickhed.

Tigersam

Supports
Arsenal
But he didn't come on?
No (the Spurs game).

I hope Piers asks him why he took the No. 7 shirt off Cavani who must have felt so disrespected after that.

Last edited:

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Ooooooh, Ronaldo just subtly winked at the Saudi delegation in the stands.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
I reckon if he hadn't said the line or two about EtH he'd be back in January, but he crossed the line there and he'll be fecked out.

FT: Match abandoned

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Full time: match abandoned. The referee Piers Morgan has bizarrely declared himself the winner. Unfortunately for Piers the first leg was such a disappointment that no spectators turned up for decider. Despite no one actually caring, congratulations to the winner Piers Morgan who is currently celebrating with all of his fans inside an empty room.

arthurka

Piers asking leading questions to stroke the ego and echo around a narcissistic manchild who likes the sound of his own voice. Brilliant..

Absolute trainwrecks the both of them.

Someone

Something
Piers asking leading questions to stroke the ego and echo around a narcissistic manchild who likes the sound of his own voice. Brilliant..

Absolute trainwrecks the both of them.
Agreed. I knew Ronaldo won't come out of this looking good, but Piers really embarrassed himself here. This is basically a Ronaldo statement, no challenge from the interviewer whatsoever, and the way he kept sucking up to him was really embarrassing. A bad move for both of them.

Jericho

Agreed. I knew Ronaldo won't come out of this looking good, but Piers really embarrassed himself here. This is basically a Ronaldo statement, no challenge from the interviewer whatsoever, and the way he kept sucking up to him was really embarrassing. A bad move for both of them.
Morgan is shameless, much less embarrassed. He thrives simply on attention and the revenue it generates for him. If he's being talked about he's winning. The sooner this all passes the better. If/when Ronaldo no longer serves a purpose to him he'll stop fellating him and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.