Match Day Programmes - 87-92 - What to do with them?

klayton88

In having a clear out I've found thirty five match day programmes which date between 87 and 92. A selection of European and domestic matches. I don't just want to throw them but I also have no use for them.

Is there a collector on the caf who knows more about them than I do? I don't think they are worth anything financially (may be wrong) but seems a shame to throw them, I'd rather give them to a collector.

I can list fixtures and photos if it helps anybody.

Boondog

Ebay them. Put them together as a collection with a list and some detailed photos and put it up for sale. I'm sure somebody would want to buy them.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
In having a clear out I've found thirty five match day programmes which date between 87 and 92. A selection of European and domestic matches. I don't just want to throw them but I also have no use for them.

Is there a collector on the caf who knows more about them than I do? I don't think they are worth anything financially (may be wrong) but seems a shame to throw them, I'd rather give them to a collector.

I can list fixtures and photos if it helps anybody.
Any programme from that period is only worth a pound or so. Most collectors already have them as they are so easy to pick up. Your only real market would be a new young collector just starting out.

klayton88

Any programme from that period is only worth a pound or so. Most collectors already have them as they are so easy to pick up. Your only real market would be a new young collector just starting out.
Thank you for the reply! I thought as much, wasn't looking to cash in but couldn't bring myself to just throwing them. I will take them to a charity shop and see if they peak somebody's interest.