Mateo Mejia

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He has played for the U18 as well so plenty has seen him. I'm sure jb knows better though.

I have not seen enough to build an understanding of how prolific he is. But he looks exciting...
Ah I see, not had much of chance to keep up with the U18s this season.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He has played for the U18 as well so plenty has seen him. I'm sure jb knows better though.

I have not seen enough to build an understanding of how prolific he is. But he looks exciting...
He only played about half an hour for the U18s I’m sure.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

He got injured in his U18 debut sadly and has only been at the lower age groups during his recovery. Fingers crossed he will be involved next week

jb8521

Seems prolific, have you seen him in action?
I've only seen some highlights & the half game he's played for the u18s, from what I've seen of him he looks relatively strong physically, very quick which is helped by having a long stride & an accurate finisher so I'd expect him to develop as a number 9 rather than on the wing where he had played a lot for Zaragoza.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I've only seen some highlights & the half game he's played for the u18s, from what I've seen of him he looks relatively strong physically, very quick which is helped by having a long stride & an accurate finisher so I'd expect him to develop as a number 9 rather than on the wing where he had played a lot for Zaragoza.
As always, thanks for the information, very excited to see him in action.

bdecuc

That's disappointing. Very unlucky for him to be injured again. Hope he's mentally resilient.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Heard nothing about him being injured until Arthur was talking about it. Another long term injury. Poor kid, he looked really good too!

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Real shame to hear the news of the injury. Thought he was going to kick on this season. Best of luck lad, you'll come back stronger!