Matheus Cunha

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Would be the cherry on top of the cake. Signing a striker who can't score after having just signed a centre back who gets refused entry on Nemesis Inferno.

CM

A young forward who presses? I'll take it. Atleti are definitely exploiting us with that fee, but I don't really care at this point.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
For a group of fans who are desperate for transfers we sure do get a lot of people moaning about pretty much every player we're linked with.

Ricardo de la Vega

I like that he can play in a few different positions. I like his age. I dont like his goalscoring instincts/record but who knows. Its the right "type" of transfer at least instead of washed up 33 year olds looking for a final payday. As Ragnick said - sign 2nd contract players. Not 3rd/4th contract players.

avgp_1

Did a quick YouTube vid look. I'd rather Morata. Seems like another inside forward left winger. Hard worker though which would be nice. Doesn't seem like a striker to me. Doesn't seem like a link up guy at all. Doesn't seem like a hold up guy at all. Doesn't seem to be an aerial threat at all.
Doesnt seem you are impressed at all

Rolaholic

For a group of fans who are desperate for transfers we sure do get a lot of people moaning about pretty much every player we're linked with.
We need everybody but everybody's shit is the Caf motto :lol:

Beggars can't be chooser...

Gandalf

23 years old 57 goal involvements in 160 games ( 1 in 3) and can play all front three positions. Yep definitely Joelinton. You can tell not many on here have ever coached a game of football before. He wouldnt be my first choice but he can play all front three positions and is young and Id rather have him than a stroppy old cnut who is wrecking the team.
I can tell you haven't heard many jokes before, lighten up sheesh.

Von Mistelroum

Linked to a different striker every day! It's almost like we're just trying to make it look like we're trying.

Dunno who this lad is but that goal he scored was great. Doubt we're actually signing anyone though because I'm all jaded and stuff.

Smores

Actually would be an interesting signing this, for the right price.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Is Correa not an option? Or is this guy better? Correa was really impressive in CL against us. Don't recall seeing much of this guy, only thing I have thought is that they got visibly more dangerous in pre season when they replaced him with Felix, Griezmann etc :lol: I'm not forming any sort of opinion based on that though.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
the talksport piece once you click it, isn't really that convincing to produce that headline

ti vu

was he any good?
In that game? No.

Overall? Looks decent. Remind me of Dembele, the one who played for Tottenham, converted from CF to midfielder. Mobile, energetic. Press resistant. Good hold up play. Hard to dispossess.

50mil still overprice unless my theory about Ronaldo sale to Atletico soon after is true. Book cooking ploy.

phelans shorts

Is Correa not an option? Or is this guy better? Correa was really impressive in CL against us. Don't recall seeing much of this guy, only thing I have thought is that they got visibly more dangerous in pre season when they replaced him with Felix, Griezmann etc :lol: I'm not forming any sort of opinion based on that though.
Why would one of Atleti’s starting lineup come here?

Chief123

Going off stats for a player that played for defensive Atletico isn’t the best way to judge a player. He’s a talented player, who could be very good in the right system
Yep exactly. Bit like Felix who gets mocked here for only scoring 9 goals last season. I’d take him in a heartbeat.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
A striker under 30? I’ll take it.

marktan

I've watched Atletico a decent amount but I can't ever recall seeing him play. Usually two of Felix, Griezzman and Suarez (now Morata) start ahead of him.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Is he the brazilian Dirk Kuyt?

We all laughed when we signed Fred for 50m but the joke isn't funny anymore.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
How on earth do United approach clubs for players and not get price gouged.

I'm asking all the people moaning about the fee......please explain how you, a United representative would go about this....?

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
We needed to sort our midfield more than the attack, paying 50m for this guy is neglecting our most pressing area yet again. this 50m could have secured a good Midfielder or even help with the Antony deal.

If true it means we're now Spending the Midfield budget here, This is a Classic case of the rich making poor descions.

GledTheRed

We needed to sort our midfield more than the attack, paying 50m for this guy is neglecting our most pressing area yet again. this 50m could have secured a good Midfielder or even help with the Antony deal.

If true it means we're now Spending the Midfield budget here, This is a Classic case of the rich making poor descions.
Like buying a Rolex when your roof is leaking.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
How on earth do United approach clubs for players and not get price gouged.

I'm asking all the people moaning about the fee......please explain how you, a United representative would go about this....?
Ander Herrera transfer. dodgy men with briefcases?