Matheus Cunha

CarbonStoolBites

He probably presses though. That’s the new fetish people have. As long as he presses feck the goals.
Yea its getting a bit silly.

Lingard could press and had the odd goal in him too, now what?
I can’t say I seen the guy play much, I can think of about 10,450 better things to do with my life off the top of my head than watch Atletico Madrid play, maybe he’s a decent player, but 50m seems excessive.
There’s decent goal scorers out there that would cost way less and don’t play for top clubs that look to rinse us.

Vapor trail

Undoubtedly the best striker United have been linked with as he makes sense tactically. He had some brilliant periods of form at Hertha. I'm sure if Ronaldo wants out something can be agreed between the club's.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Yea its getting a bit silly.

Lingard could press and had the odd goal in him too, now what?
I can’t say I seen the guy play much, I can think of about 10,450 better things to do with my life off the top of my head than watch Atletico Madrid play, maybe he’s a decent player, but 50m seems excessive.
There’s decent goal scorers out there that would cost way less and don’t play for top clubs that look to rinse us.
This guy looks a really good dribbler and seems to hold the ball up well. None of which Lingard has.

Trequarista10

People put too much emphasis on how much game time he's had in his first season at a top side, in a new league, at 22 years old. Players like Mane, Salah, Bruno, De Bruyne weren't playing week in and week out for a top side at that age.

saivet

Going to Wolves in January it seems. Guess we'll see whether he's any good soon.

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
Going to Wolves in January it seems. Guess we'll see whether he's any good soon.

It's 40m euros. When we wanted him, they wanted 50m gdp. If ETH really likes him, maybe we can hijack the deal

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
He's not worth that price tag. He would not even be good enough to be a starter at either top 3 Portuguese clubs, nevermind a Premier League side.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
He's not worth that price tag. He would not even be good enough to be a starter at either top 3 Portuguese clubs, nevermind a Premier League side.
He would start for Sporting, but at the price Atletico would ask it wouldn't be a option. I actually rate more Taremi from Porto than him, but he is better than Evanilson.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
He would start for Sporting, but at the price Atletico would ask it wouldn't be a option. I actually rate more Taremi from Porto than him, but he is better than Evanilson.
He is more skilled than Evanilson, but in terms of determination and end concentration Evanilson is a bigger threat. What Evanilson lacks in skill he makes it up with never give up attitude and actually a quite intelligent offball movements.

Not entirely sure he would start for Sporting, because he is not very effective in leading the forward line, and he is not exactly a "natural" player as a winger.
Would probably work better on Porto since they used the Fast + Playmaker forward duo combo.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
€30m seemed a bit generous for Hertha and now Atletico can turn a nice profit on him after he recorded 0G/2A this season? :lol:

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
€30m seemed a bit generous for Hertha and now Atletico can turn a nice profit on him after he recorded 0G/2A this season? :lol:
This is a Jorg€ M€nd€s deal, no further explanation is necessary. And between two clubs where his influence is huge. Nothing fishy at all

hobbers

Maybe he'll actually score a goal for Wolves. Then again, probably won't.