Matheus Cunha

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Get in! What an unreal signing this would be. Would totally transform our team and is exactly what we need! WELL DONE MANCHESTER UNITED.

What position does he play?

ChorltonReds

Gonna admit at the outset i know very little about him - seems a bit of different info on whether he is a winger or forward. So maybe this is instead of Antony?

But Atletico signed him 2 years ago for £23m and he's only played 29 games for them, scoring 6 goals. And no goals in 7 games for Brazil..

So that seems a hell of a lot of money. But maybe they've included all add ons, agents fees etc.

A good age though.

Elcabron

Signs for AM for 23m, scores 6 goals in the following 12 months and united sign him for 50m. Yep, sounds like a united transfer alright.

Leg-End

He’s a player of the football, he does a mean footballing.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Hope he's an actual Brazilian? We've just about managed to sign every non-Brazilian Brazilian that has ever existed.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
No idea what he's like. Fbref seems to imply he works hard which is nice. Reading some others, more a versatile forward than a #9. Right footed. We still need a target man and I actually really want Morata, but we'll see.

Ronaldo out and someone in and fine whatever. Also get midfielders in please.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Does he at least have good technical ability? Able to hold up the ball, link up, and bring others into play?
His technique his excellent. His only problem is that he tends to be too risky on several occasions, so I'm not sure if he necessarily suits ten Hag's football down to a tee.
He plays on the left doesn’t he?
He can play all across the front line though likes to occupy the inside left areas.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Get in! What an unreal signing this would be. Would totally transform our team and is exactly what we need! WELL DONE MANCHESTER UNITED.

What position does he play?
That's how to muppet

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
We're signing a striker who's in his early 20s and can be arsed running around and Liverpool are losing?

I give it 20 minutes before he's told us to feck off and it's 4-1.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Is he even an out and out 9? Looks more like a second striker type of Fernandes area of the pitch?

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Assuming Atletico doesn't need him because they have Correia and Felix as similar mould of attackers. 50m sounds way too much though.

Hopefully this means Ronaldo goes the other way.

AndySmith1990

We're signing a striker who's in his early 20s and can be arsed running around and Liverpool are losing?

I give it 20 minutes before he's told us to feck off and it's 4-1.
First tweet in the thread says he's keen to join United

Jack-C20

Isn’t Talksport crap for transfers? A signing is a signing :drool: but I’ll wait for more reliable links I think.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Has a bad attitude unless Simeone has fixed that at Atletico.

Salwan

I remember him from his time at Hertha. He obviously had lots of talent to burn and was the best player on that team. one of those players to have on your fantasy team for his productivity.

however, I also remember behavioral issues