Matheus Cunha

fezzerUTD

More bollocks, the guy couldn't get a game for Atletico but he is apparently good enough for United.

Also think Talksport are one of the worst for breaking stories, I'm sick of hearing we've agreed a fee.
We’re not even close to being as good as atletico in the past 10 or so years.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I wouldn't mind a Firmino type (Firmino at his best, not these past few years) but that type only works when you have insane goal output elsewhere like Liverpool did with Mane and Salah. We have Rashford and Sancho :nervous:
Give it time. Maybe we will add a goalscorer by next summer to compliment this signing.

Mainoldo

He looks like Pace and Power. I love it!!

All of our PnP players have died an early death.

Irwin99

This is what our forward line has reduced me to over the years that i'm now thrilled by the possibility of signing someone that actually runs :lol: :mad:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I'd like to know what he's BS'd. Besides the Vitinha transfer, I don't recall him getting anything particularly wrong over the years.
He's never actually gotten anything right, he just piggybacks off other news that comes out or pretends like "this is about to get done" and then when it doesn't get done will just pretend like he never said it. He's a clear fake itk. He's like Muppetiers pretty much, where they have the 1 source in social media so they get like 1 hour notice for announcements, but then pretend like they get insider knowledge elsewhere.

saivet

Never heard of him to be honest. Stats nothing special but seems he's a bench option in a pretty defensive team. Neither excited nor upset over this one, lets see how this plays out.

Tiki-Taka

Get this guy, De Jong, Antony, a cdm, Cb, Gk and Rb and we might finish in the top 16

Nick7

Know him only from FM where he was utter crap for me and didn’t score. Sold him for 40m though.

phelans shorts

He didn't play in either game in the CL last year.
Agree. We are crap on the pitch and off it. But we are buying teams cast offs for close to double what they bought them for the prior season.
The Premier League brings untold riches. Way more than any other league. All players moving to the Premier League see their price boosted instantly, particularly when that club is as commercially lucrative as Manchester United.

Also how is he a cast off, it’s not like they’re actively pushing him to leave.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Did he play against us when they beat us in pre-season?

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
looks like the type of player Arsenal would have signed when they were good, which is not a bad thing.

Been lurking a long time here, had to sign up and post after my mrs sent me a text to tell me to stop chuckling like a psychopath because I’d wake the baby. I’d just read the comment about having enough time to get excited with this potential transfer gave me a chuckle tonight
Welcome to the Caf! You couldn’t have picked a better time to join :drool:

AdNani

:lol: not even any sort of credit to anyone.
I absolutely hate him, don't know why he winds me up so much. Tweeting that as if he's been kept in the loop the entire time but waited for the story to be broke before he announced his knowledge

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Brazilian, played in the Bundesliga, doesn't score many goals.

Welcome to old Trafford Mr. Joe Linton, that will be our midfield sorted in about 18 months time then.
23 years old 57 goal involvements in 160 games ( 1 in 3) and can play all front three positions. Yep definitely Joelinton. You can tell not many on here have ever coached a game of football before. He wouldnt be my first choice but he can play all front three positions and is young and Id rather have him than a stroppy old cnut who is wrecking the team.

wr8_utd

:'(
I absolutely hate him, don't know why he winds me up so much. Tweeting that as if he's been kept in the loop the entire time but waited for the story to be broke before he announced his knowledge
And he does this pretty much all the time. Pretends to have sources all over when he he's pretty much just a gossip aggregator.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
My flatmate is a Hertha fan so I actually did watch him a bit, in short:
Pro:
- very good technical abilities and great dribbling
- very good work rate and pressing (although it has to be said, the numbers being mentioned are definitely Simeone influenced, he wasn't that much of a pressing monster at Hertha)

Cons:
- disappears when things aren't going well
- doesn't score a lot despite having a good shot.

Overall I'd say he's a bit like a budget version of Bruno with better pressing. Can create a lot but downside is the risk he takes which can lead to plenty of misplaced passes. There's a reason why both Leipzig and Atletico were/are willing to let him go so quickly.

On the panic buy scale I'd rate him above Arnautovic and about par/slightly below Rabiot. 50m is definitely a rough overpay but given your current situation I think no one of you is under the illusion that he was part of the transfer plan all along. For me he isn't the calibre of what you aim for (top 4 PL) but well, if you're looking for any sort of improvements in quality and depth he definitely can add something. At best I'd say he ends up like e.g. Herrera, a quality servant for a couple of years but not a legend, at worst he'll be another deadwood that you'll have trouble offloading in a year.

Rolaholic

Can always count of Romano to wind people up with ease in these threads :lol:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
He's never actually gotten anything right, he just piggybacks off other news that comes out or pretends like "this is about to get done" and then when it doesn't get done will just pretend like he never said it. He's a clear fake itk. He's like Muppetiers pretty much, where they have the 1 source in social media so they get like 1 hour notice for announcements, but then pretend like they get insider knowledge elsewhere.
I believe you're thinking of someone else. Shrager has never behaved like that on Twitter. In fact, he has also reported news regarding other teams and got them correct. If he has been BS'ing, then I'd have caught some of it by now.