Matheus Nunes - Wolverhampton Wanderers

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Surprised your boy's starting. Coming on as a sub would be more logical.
He’s been in top form in the opening two games of the season so I can see why he is playing.

However as you stated he only has what…2 training sessions with the team? I wonder how easily he will slot in. Tough game to start against a very good team.

Just as I knew Palhinha would do well I expect Nunes to hit the ground running.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
He’s been in top form in the opening two games of the season so I can see why he is playing.

However as you stated he only has what…2 training sessions with the team? I wonder how easily he will slot in. Tough game to start against a very good team.

Just as I knew Palhinha would do well I expect Nunes to hit the ground running.
If he has a great game, I will switch off the rest of the matches today and stew in my anger. Its obvious what he has to offer and yet United didn't even show any interest. Willing to offer 100mil on Antony?
Over pay for Martinez and now possibly Antony? I would call the police in to investigate.

Mainoldo

@pocco Don’t know if your watching the game bro. But if you are you’ll see what I mean about him having to play the advance role for now to adjust to the league.

He’s had a very good first half.

SportingCP96

Supports
This kid man !

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
He looks like a perfect backup plan to FDJ signing to me, which means we are going to sign FDJ.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Did he actually have a great debut or just one decent dribble?

SportingCP96

Supports
Did he actually have a great debut or just one decent dribble?
His debut was VS Spurs and he had a ok game but you can tell he was playing it safe.

This league cup game was his second game and he had a hood performance and looks a bit more loose.

The quality is evident and I don’t think he will struggle to transition into the English game, lovely dribble as well ;)

Art

Art the artist
We fecked up relations with mendes over Ronnie. He hardly is going to do us favours by offering us Matheus is he.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Would have been a very, very good signing.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Had no impression on today's game. Tuned in specifically to watch him.

Will be keeping an eye out to see how long it takes him to adjust to the league.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Had no impression on today's game. Tuned in specifically to watch him.

Will be keeping an eye out to see how long it takes him to adjust to the league.
He had a poor game but I guess for some players the pace of the league takes some getting used to, especially in midfield. He’ll be fine, but he was definitely poor today by his standards.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Would have had a penalty given against him if reffing was competent.

SportingCP96

Supports
That run today was exactly what nunes is all about.

It’s a shame he’s wasting his talents in a relegation club.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
That run today was exactly what nunes is all about.

It’s a shame he’s wasting his talents in a relegation club.
He sticks out like a sore thumb in this Wolves team. They're just so poor on the ball, granted they were missing Neves but still, they could barely string more than 3 passes together.

No idea what kind of money laundering shenanigans landed him in fecking Wolverhampton but he needs to get out of there for the sake of his career. He belongs in a CL team.

Idxomer

Yep, so wrong he's playing in Wolves probably fighting relegation while his former team is playing in the CL.

SportingCP96

Supports
These Mendes dealings are so dumb for certain players.

Had Nunes stayed at Sporting like he wanted next year he would have gone to a top 6 club.

Instead wasting a year of your career in a tin pot club.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Apparently the Scousers have this signing wrapped up already. Rumour going around it was agreed as far back as the day he signed for Wolves in the summer. Another Mendes loophole special. :rolleyes:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s a really good dribbler. I can only think of maybe Kovacic in the league as being better in those central midfield areas at that part of the game

TheRedHearted

Why would wolves sell after one season though?
Because they need five new players, even more. I do think they would come back up if relegated but they need to sign a bunch.
Apparently the Scousers have this signing wrapped up already. Rumour going around it was agreed as far back as the day he signed for Wolves in the summer. Another Mendes loophole special. :rolleyes:
Who is saying this? Liverpool fans?

TheReligion

Abusive
Looking at the game this evening why move to Liverpool?

SAFMUTD

If wolves gets relegated there are some players that we should be interested in. He's top of the list.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I think he's brilliant. There's talks of Kovacic but there's a younger version available here. It'll be very disappointing if he ends up at Liverpool.

Bruno spoke of his disappointment at us not signing him before Wolves. I'm right there with him.

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion
I think he's brilliant. There's talks of Kovacic but there's a younger version available here. It'll be very disappointing if he ends up at Liverpool.

Bruno spoke of his disappointment at us not signing him before Wolves. I'm right there with him.
The death knell for any player.