Matheus Pereira

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This guys got more talent than any of the right wingers in our current squad.

He was impressive tonight.Carries the ball really nicely, quick and agile and has a great eye for a pass. Think he nutmegged 4 of our players tonight :lol:

Whether he could step up a level remains to be seen but he reminds me of Hakim Ziyech, think he'd only look better in a better team.

jamesjimmybyrondean

I remember him being linked with us. It's becoming less of a risk getting players that performed in the championship

Footy van de Geek

He's outstanding technically.

One of those frustrating players like Nani. As in can be a game changer when switched on.

He did a lot of good buildup work last night, but then didn't execute the final ball. He was sloppy at times. An absolute joy to watch though. He was brilliant in The Championship last season.

Nutmegs were hilarious. :lol: Matić couldn't get near him in midfield. He glided around effortlessly with the ball at his feet.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Another huge performance against Chelsea recently. He deserves to be playing for a proper footballing side!

I’ll be amazed if he stays at WBA through the summer

SparkedIntoLife

He's a friend of my colleague who I run a YouTube channel with. Hoping to get him on for an interview. Really interesting prospect and apparently a top guy.