Mats Møller Dæhli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heffo

Daehli is playing for the u16s, from Mr Mujac:

'Mats Moeller Dahli put the U16s 1-0 up with a nice finish after some great team play!'
Good to hear, is that his first game do you know? Wonder if we'll see him at all for the Academy or Reserves this season.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Reserves would be an enormous ask. It would be amazing if got game time in the reserves so soon, though he is supposed to be some sort of Xavi/Messi hybrid....

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
He's nowhere close to being physically ready for reserve team footie.

Heffo

Reserves would be an enormous ask. It would be amazing if got game time in the reserves so sooon, though he is supposed to be some sort of Xavi/Messi hybrid....
He's nowhere close to being physically ready for reserve team footie.
A number of new signings have gotten reserve games near the end of the reserves season before being academy regulars. I think Brady for example played for the reserves before he had played for the Academy, I'm sure there were others as well but I can't think of them at the moment. Barmby is another schoolboy who has played a couple of games this season.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
A number of new signings have gotten reserve games near the end of the reserves season before being academy regulars. I think Brady for example played for the reserves before he had played for the Academy, I'm sure there were others as well but I can't think of them at the moment. Barmby is another schoolboy who has played a couple of games this season.
I can't think of any player who at 15/16 has played reserve team football before playing for the U/18's.

Brady played 18's for us first. Barmby had a few run-outs with the U/18's last season.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
I can't think of any player who at 15/16 has played reserve team football before playing for the U/18's.

Brady played 18's for us first. Barmby had a few run-outs with the U/18's last season.
Eka...k...gn..e...m.... Charni?

KingEric7

These players are still in the reserves, and they all played U18 football primarily. He's got his work cut out to get game time ahead of Petrucci, Pogba, Morrison and Tunnicliffe for now (and the rest), though I must say I'm not sure where he does play in midfield.

lysglimt

Scout
Michael Keane can't have been far away - he certainly hadn't played a lot when he played for the reserves last season

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Apparently he is the U18 squad for tomorrow against Newcastle

PS18

The kick off is at 12:30 for some strange reason.
Kick-offs always later against the North East teams, means they don't have to leave at the crack of dawn to get to Carrington.

Heffo

Hopefully he'll get a game, with it being the international break at the moment he might have a chance.

Heffo

Cheers for that jeston, and heres a rough Google translation of the accompanying article.

Dreaming of a permanent seat on United, says Mats Møller Dæhli.
Posted: 04/08/2011 at. 1:21 p.m., changed: 08.04.2011 at. 1:30 p.m.
By: Are Bye
Few Norwegian football fans have seen Mats Dæhli Mills in action, but the Manchester United player has undoubtedly a talent like no other.

Norway played Tuesday against the Czech Republic, and led by the railway bestemann Møller Dæhli, number 7 and the captain, won the youngsters 2-0. as seen in the video above dominated Captain Møller Dæhli, and with technique, power and overview, he showed very promise.

We follow Man Utd: Latest news about the club here
- I have been very well received by all and will train with players of very high level. United are a fantastic club. It's like a family, "says Mats Møller Dæhli for Football Friday on MAX.

- Can be much better
Norway provided two perlemål against the Czech Republic, but Mills Dæhlis elegant stroke turnaround and subsequent tunnel was also impressive.

- I dream about playing solid on United. I have dreamed all his life. But that's not what I think about most. I set myself shorter goals are more achievable. I still have a long way to go and I'm not football yet. It's very much I can do better yet, although I've come me here, "said he.

15-year-old is such a great talent that Manchester United have made clear in the amateur contract that Møller Dæhli will receive a pro contract when he reaches 17 years.

Thursday meet Norway in the same Czech team to the rematch. When Norway won 3-1, after two great goals by Møller Dæhli.

See the entire feature from national collection in the Czech Republic in football Friday at 6:00 p.m. MAX

lysglimt

Scout
Cracking goals as well - who was the number 8 who scored the first there ?

jeston

Bit more from that game incl. left footed shot against the crossbar

KingEric7

Looks a bit good in that video. Great skill in the second clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.