Mattéo Guendouzi

Web of Bissaka

What's his best/most natural position?

For me it's defensive b2b #8, best putting him in midfield of three. He's that limited but his energy, workrate and physical challenges will suit a more "cultured" midfielder.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Why would people want us to sign him? Who the hell brags about their salaries to players from Brighton? Seems like a snide little shit. Not even good enough to justify his cuntiness.

If we're not buying a midfielder, I'd rather we fast track Hannibal than sign guys like these.

Ekeke

He's another Fred, runs about but players go past him too easily. Can make a pass but not creative enough to be that creative CM

Of course he's just 21 years old which is his major plus point. Loads of time to improve

Classical Mechanic

Why would people want us to sign him? Who the hell brags about their salaries to players from Brighton? Seems like a snide little shit. Not even good enough to justify his cuntiness.

If we're not buying a midfielder, I'd rather we fast track Hannibal than sign guys like these.
Rakitic did to to Andreas Pereira when he was at Granada. Probably worse in that case because Rakitic was 30 or something.

crossy1686

career ending
He's the type who might work out if you had a lot of winners and leaders in the dressing room to keep him in line and set the example for him to mature to. So, not Arsenal.
When he got his move to Arsenal, some reporters called the sporting director of the team he came through the youth ranks at in France to get a feel for what he's like.

The response was apparently, "no fecking way have Arsenal signed him!". They thought he was a good player but they never believed he had the right mentality to play for a big team. They went onto say he used to do the daftest shit all the time, like turning up to training dressed in a tiger costume and refusing to take it off. Was a case of "oh it's Matteo being Matteo again..."

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
They went onto say he used to do the daftest shit all the time, like turning up to training dressed in a tiger costume and refusing to take it off. Was a case of "oh it's Matteo being Matteo again..."
What's wrong with that ? :confused:

Mastadon

Supports
Arsenal
His ego is writing cheques his body can’t cash. Hopefully we get a nice sum for him in the summer.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Can’t think why anyone would want him at United. He’s never got the ball under control and is a complete knob.

phonics_tid

Your Mother Was a Hamster and Your Father Smelt of

I have no feckin clue, forget about the utter nonsense of him bragging, he’s a distinctly average footballer in a distinctly average team. Would be a huge downgrade if we brought him here.