Matt O'Riley Celtic player

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Absolutely love this idea. Tearing it up at Celtic and looks to have that spark of magic about him, some great touches and passes and offers Celtic's forwards so much from behind.

Would love this.

Glorio

Celtic have some gems that could make a big impact in the EPL I feel

Lights Out

Read the BBC match report for 9-0 yesterday and he was man of the match. “Creator supreme” is the term they used

BerryBerryShrew

Before any of my fellow Irish contingent ask the obvious question: he's English and played for England U16's and England U18's. He's also eligible to play for Denmark and Norway from his mother's side and has played for the Danish U21's. A non-runner for us unfortunately. His misleadingly Gaelic surname had me hopeful for a moment.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Read the BBC match report for 9-0 yesterday and he was man of the match. “Creator supreme” is the term they used
He was very good to be fair, but Ange Postecoglou plays absolute suicide attacking football and absolutely destroyed them on the counter.

IrishMcD

Jota and Kyogo are the real deal. Jota in particular has unbelievable ability. Wouldnt think O'Riley would be good enough but that is just my personal opinion. I saw last week a lot of Celtic fans were getting annoyed that himself and Maeda weren't playing well but still getting loads of game time

GreatDane

Don't know much about him. Talks in Denmark about locking him to our NT which would be nice.
How much would he cost?

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Dundee are shite though and Jota created much more as did Kyogo.
Jota is definitely the one we should have been going for.

Lovely player who loves the right hand side.

Deery

Dreary

I actually think we should go for Kyogo, swap deal with Ronaldo :lol:

Pigs might fly and all that…

RedDevilRoshi

He’s recently been getting utilised on the left rather than on his favoured right wing position but he looks just as good on that side too.

Definitely one to keep an eye on. Very exciting, talented player with bags of potential.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Excellent player who having watched a couple of times live, looks really good.

Kyogo and Jota are also excellent. I think their next moves will be dependent on how they perform against Madrid, Leipzig and Shakhtar.

As it stands, Kyogo is my favourite of the three, he has excellent movement and an eye for goal.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Absolutely love this idea. Tearing it up at Celtic and looks to have that spark of magic about him, some great touches and passes and offers Celtic's forwards so much from behind.

Would love this.
Seems very attack minded? We need someone who can pull the strings from deep.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
It's a bit early for him. He only just arrived at Celtic in the winter from MK Dons as far as I remember.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
He is Danish, right?
He's also Danish. He's in the Danish U21s currently. Possibly because he wasn't expecting to get into the English U21s. I think he made the decision after the euros last year where there was a really good atmosphere around the Danish national team.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
2 words, Liam Miller
Liam Miller looked a superstar based on the 6 month period that led to his move. He was also standing out in a team who at that time were one of the best sides in Europe.

Is a fair point though, although I think there is zero chance of United signing O'Riley at this time

Reactions: golden_blunder

diarm

Wait a second. This lad plays for Celtic, is called O'Riley and is pretending not to be Irish?

Do not want.

poleglass red

Fantastic player. I've been really impressed by him. He's ready for the next step up in his career

slyadams

100% behind this, I’m a ST holder at the MK Dons so would love to see how far he can go and the Dons would get a transformative sell on fee (given we were hoping for the same from Delle Ali and he’s fecked his career this would be nice).

I wouldn’t call him super attacking, I’ve seen him live probably 30 times and I would liken him most to Carrick. Metronomic passing with a super range, struck the ball well and good dead ball delivery. Wasn’t strong in the tackle but positioned himself well. No pace to lose. Chips in with a surprising amount of goals. Only 21 and I think the fee would be pretty reasonable.

Get it done.

Scholsey2004

Sure is.

Born in Hounslow
Joined Fulham's academy at 8
Plays for Celtic
Is literally called Matt O'Riley

He's more Danish than Hygge and Netto combined
Identifies as Danish. I dont know his pronouns yet.