Matt O'Riley Celtic player

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
A player I would definitely sign. Been mint for Celtic this season and will almost certainly move on, with A. Madrid already close to getting him before. Just beaten out for SPFL POTS, and a player would absolutely improve our squad.

Nothing at all linking him to us, just from watching him every week I think he's someone of the calibre we should be looking at who would bring a lot to us.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
A player I would definitely sign. Been mint for Celtic this season and will almost certainly move on, with A. Madrid already close to getting him before. Just beaten out for SPFL POTS, and a player would absolutely improve our squad.

Nothing at all linking him to us, just from watching him every week I think he's someone of the calibre we should be looking at who would bring a lot to us.
So I watched the old firm the other day, I get the sense he's not particularly fast? Maybe it's just his running style or just me, but looks a bit laboured all the time. Fantastic technically though.

He was linked to us in the past, but nothing for a long time since.

Bwuk

He'd be a very good signing imo. I think 25m has been touted as a fee.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
So I watched the old firm the other day, I get the sense he's not particularly fast? Maybe it's just his running style or just me, but looks a bit laboured all the time. Fantastic technically though.

He was linked to us in the past, but nothing for a long time since.
I think it’s more his running style but it’s his movement and intelligence I like. Gets in some fantastic positions and as you say brilliant technically. Shame really because I think he’ll go somewhere in Europe.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I think it’s more his running style but it’s his movement and intelligence I like. Gets in some fantastic positions and as you say brilliant technically. Shame really because I think he’ll go somewhere in Europe.
Fair enough. Think Atletico were the other team linked at the time, could certainly do much worse!

lysglimt

Scout
Not sure if he is good enough - but his left-foot can match the best in the P.L

Lyng

Not sure he is good enough for United but him not even being used regularly on the Danish NT is a travesty.

Robbie Boy

Still not really sure about how good he actually is but he's had a great season: 18 goals and 13 assists in the league.

luke511

Shame, would’ve been interesting to see how him and Hojlund play together.

mancsarered

Good thing they've got Eriksen in that squad over O'Riley. He's played a lot of minutes lately and has looked sensational. :lol:

SilentWitness

Has a Dutch member.
Staff
Supports
Everton
Looks like he's going to be on his way to the PL this summer. Would love to have him but don't think we have the funds sadly compared to other sides.

lysglimt

Scout
His left-foot can match the best in the P.L - that is for sure. But if everything else about him is good enough is another matter