Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
It's happened? Yes! 2nd signing done.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! What a day to be a United fan!

Dante

Average bang
I'll be honest... I don't like the fact that Di Marzio has such a direct line to a (now) United player. I hope LvG tells Darmian to fix the leak.

MDFC Manager

Thanks Darmian, had four wonderful years

Torino Football Club announces that it has sold to Manchester United, outright, to the right of the player Matteo Darmian.

President Urbano Cairo would like to thank Matteo Darmian for the seriousness, commitment and professionalism demonstrated in these years. Cairo by President to the least of all the chicks Torino FC hopes for Matthew the best satisfaction for this new amazing experience.

MDFC Manager

I'll be honest... I don't like the fact that Di Marzio has such a direct line to a (now) United player. I hope LvG tells Darmian to fix the leak.
Well, quite clearly he's got the info from Torino, not us/Darmian.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
Cairo by President to the least of all the chicks Torino FC hopes for Matthew the best satisfaction for this new amazing experience.
I think my google translate is a bit off.

Touseef

Awesome. Let's also just get Schneiderlin... Delph rejecting City has me a little worried.. I hope that too is wrapped soon..

Di Marzio is amazing...

F*** Juventus

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Would be more on the Torino end of things. Di Marzio is pretty spot on when it comes to Italian transfers but was way off with saying Gaitan was coming to us

vodrake

I think Di Marzio actually is Darmian. Thats how he knew about Schweinsteiger as well, he saw the medical forms at Carrington yesterday evening

::sonny::

He has direct contacts with Torino and the other 19 clubs of Serie A.

RonaldoVII

I'd rather wait for United's confirmation but pleased with this one. My Italian mate says he's good and the fee is cheap so chuffed. Better than spending double on Coleman etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.